(T'sB:2nd semester: 12) Singing for the win!

Your pov:
I woke up with sean of course and got dressed:

Then go to school when I arrived everyone was staring at me as I went by and then everyone started clapping I looked confused

Then go to school when I arrived everyone was staring at me as I went by and then everyone started clapping I looked confused. Then out came James who wrapped his arm around me and walked me to my locker. As we went people we telling me 'good job' or giving me high fives, hugs, or pats on the back when I got to my locker it had thank you notes and all sort of papers on it.

"James, did you put everyone up to this?" I asked.

"No, everyone did this themselves," he said smiling

I took a deep breath."ok." I opened my locker and hella paper came out of my locker.
Cards, folded notebook paper, colorful paper notes and all. "What the hell is all this!?"

James and I bent down to pick up all these papers. He read one.

"Seems like some these are thank you notes or secret admirers, confession letters and love notes." He said smiling.

"What?!"

"Yea looks like you won't be single for long sis." He jokefully smiles.

I just take all the notes and stuff them into my book bag.

"You are single right?"

Luckily the bell rung,

"We better get to class," I say smiling as I close my locker,

"Yea."

We went about class and all and then fourth period we left for national sing-offs.

We all got dressed in our outfits and we got on the bus and drove to Belfast,

James and I sat together sean sat in the very front and everyone else sat in the back we had to take two buses though.
Soo we all talked and talked and sometimes broke out in random songs soon after we finally arrived at this huge auditorium.

We signed in and then we waited we were last out of 67 other groups.

But soon it was our time to shine sean was in the audience recording.

We all got on stage poured all the confetti on the ground and got into position the music played and the curtains opened:

Once we were done everyone clapped and cheered the curtains closed and then we got off stage sean was waiting backstage.

"Good jobs guys!!" He gave us high-fives.
Soon it came down to the moment of truth and we didn't have Lexi or Nate to help us win we had totally different judges which made me three times more nervous than normal.

Teacher's Badass >>>Jacksepticeye X ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara