(4) Confidence boot camp!

Your pov:
I wake up and get ready as always.
I realized I cant make these girls dance a dance when they aren't confident that they can do the moves.
I have to give them a boost.

You cant give a child a pot and expect them t go in the kitchen and cook you have to help them teach them to give them a hand.

Soo now I'm gonna take these girls under my wings and some inspirational shit like that.
I get dressed:

go to school and got straight to the chorus room

"Sup bitches!"

"When will you watch your mouth?" Mr.Mcloughlin ask.

"When you watch yours," I say smirking.

"Sooo did you ask the principal about taking the kidders off campus?"

"You know you're a kid too."

"Nuh-uh, I'm 19." I object.

"I actually thought you were 18."

"Well, you actually thought wrong. Anyways I thought about what you said last night and I really think I know what will give these girls the kick of confidence in just 4 days but do understand this mr.mcloughlin that in order for me to do that you're gonna have to step back from being the teacher and your gonna have to let me work my methods," I say

"You're not gonna hurt anybody are you?"

"God no I'm just gonna be yelling and cursing a bit ill keep the yelling to a minimum though I promise," I say.

"But not the cursing?"

"Come on cut me some slack it may be after school programs but its also in a public setting he gym yet alone my studio."

"Fine, but ill be there to supervise."

I put my hands up in surrender. "Nice lil chit chat see you after school," I say walking away.

"Wait!!"

"What!!"

"Is your outfit in dress code?"

I laugh. "Everything I've ever worn had never been in dress code. Were you watching my ass or something?" I joke.

"No!"

"It was a joke Mcloughlin chill," I say walking out.

I went to school as always.and then I went to the gym.

And all the students were there.

"Ahh hello class my name's (y/n) and ill be your instructor forget about mr.mcloughlin today I'm your teacher he's just supervising us so just think of him as a cock block so hot guys don't walk in and hit on us." I joke.

They all smirk.

"Soo I know you all know me as that bitch from apartment 23 who looks like an angel but is a complete devil. But today I'm gonna be your so-called bitchy instructor because I'm gonna tell you this when it comes to school see school as a running gag but when it comes to dancing.....I'm serious in the end I expect nothing less than perfect. I know that you so called shy girls probably go home and practice sexualizing in your mirror. You know quiet in the streets sexy in the sheets I like that but here's the thing you guys picked a song where confidence and sexy is key and the dance I want you to do is exactly that here's the catch you guys aren't gonna be comfortable doing what I tell you to do. So we are gonna start slow.but I'm also gonna tell you this I'm gonna be a hard ass on you... so if you don't think you can stand me pushing you to your full potential meaning every day I will be expecting you to push yourself you won't be doing girl pushups no we are gonna do actually push-ups you will be expected to be fit and ready so if you don't think you can handle the intensity get out now."