(T'sB:2nd semester: 13) I'm in love and I'm proud!

FEBRUARY 14,20XX

Your pov:

I woke up and look at my phone its Valentines day.
I actually didn't have anything to do today and it was Sunday so no school.
Soo I got no plans, no school, no school work and sean is busy. Yay...

I just decide to get up and try on some outfits for the concert.

Great way to spend valentines right?

Sean's pov:

I just got done editing a video.
I then receive a skype call.

It was Nate.

"Hello?" I said.

"Sup dude," Nate responded

"Hey, what's up?"

"Oh um just got done recording a session for the song have you got done with your part yet?"

"Yea I sent it over not too long ago."

"Sweet I can't wait to hear it!"

"I can't wait for the song to be released."

"I know (y/n) will be psyched!"

I stayed silent.

"Dude you haven't told her about your youtube channel?!"

"No." I hang my head down in shame.

"You have to tell her sometime you have 13 million subscribers, dude!"

"I know but I'm afraid of how she'll react."

" if she loves you she will accept it this is the ultimate test to see how much she loves you."

" you're right what are you guys doing for valentines day?"

"Well since we have to rehearse for the show we aren't really celebrating but I did order an edible arrangement and a bouquet of flowers that will be arriving behind stage in her dressing room though."

"Cool."

"Yea what about you guys?"

"Well..."

Your pov:

"No...no!!!!!almost there oh shit wooo so close!!and BAAM FIVE STARS HAH YEA!!"
I cheer.

Ok so maybe I got sidetracked and decided to play some GTA 5. I get bored easily don't judge me I haven't had a free day in what feels like forever!

Then I hear a knock on the door.

I was baffled for a second but I got off my bed put some pants lying around on and rushed to the door whoever it was continued knocking.

"I'm coming give me a minute." I opened the door and there was sean." sean?hey, I thought you had a teachers meeting or something."

He brought me close and gave me a kiss"Actually I don't and I want to take you somewhere."

"Where?" I ask smiling.

"That's for me to know and you to find out."

"Ok is there anything you think ill need?"

He looks around as if to think."hmmm no just bring your sexy body into the car hurry ill
Be waiting." he gave me one last kiss before getting into his car.

"Ok." I smile and put on some shorts and a crop top and grab my phone then make sure everything's secure and in order before getting into the car with sean.

I was super excited to see where we were going!

Sean blasted music while we were going down a highway windows down, music blasting, wind in my hair it was an amazing feeling to just get lost in the moment and forget everything that stresses you.
I just smiled the whole time.