(T'sB:2nd semester: 2)Make it better.

Two weeks later...

Your pov:

Life lately has been hectic.
Every single day was nothing but work between school and dance classes.
Me and sean haven't had much time to see each other. We text every now and then but that's it.

I awaken, get up and get ready for school:

After that, I walked to school as always going to every class but awaiting my last class

After that, I walked to school as always going to every class but awaiting my last class. After the bell rung, I went downstairs to see that Amy was in the class already along with sean of course. I set my stuff down in  my chair while receiving a glare from Amy:

( this is her):

I'll never understand why she gives me those looks

If you cant already tell she is well a popular bitch.  People adore her. Love her, want her, want to be her. But I never did. I have nothing against her but I'm not exactly in her favor. I've never done anything to her but ill never understand why she gives me evil eyes or growls at me.

Anyways I go to the piano and play on it for a while until the bell rang which meant class was in session.
I sat in my seat and crossed my legs.

"Why do you always wear black?" Amy asked.

"Hm?"

"Yea you always wear black, why?" She asked rudely.

"Because I couldn't find clothes in another color that I like"

"Maybe its the only color that suits you," Amy says.

My eyes popped out my head." whats that supposed to mean?" I said.

"You cant find a color that suits you I mean look at you."

"Excuse me? You better-" I took a deep breath." turning a new leaf a new leaf old me is out of the window." I say calming down.

"Everyone stand up," Sean says.

We do warm-ups like we do in glee and sing our valentines day song,

"Remember guys auditions for glee are tomorrow so if you're interested in joining glee auditions will be held tomorrow after school at 5 any former glee members?" Sean asked.