00 -

France was exactly what Chloe Lahey needed to become the Alpha Hybrid that she is. Her pack grew stronger than ever with those few months in France together. Now, the three of them find their way back to Beacon Hills after a distress call from Lydia. Scott and Stiles understood that Chloe needed space and made a pact to not be the ones to ask for her to come back. They thought they could handle whatever was thrown at them without Chloe. Lydia knew they were wrong.

Back in Beacon Hills, Chloe finds herself making decisions that the old her would be scared to do, but with the dead-pool, she must find the courage to handle everything. Chloe's pack joins up with Scott's in order to stop the assassins from killing everyone and that may be exact what Beacon Hills needed to survive.

XXXX

COMING DECEMBER 2016/JANUARY 2017

Hello, beautiful people!

Words cannot express how much I have missed writing about Chloe. I miss her so much. But, I really need to finish some other stories first. So, I'm trying to update my other stories a lot to be able to work on the new ones. 

I decided to bring Isaac and Aiden back with her to Beacon Hills. I know that neither of them are in season four, but I, also, do not care, so I'm writing them into the season. Besides, Chloe is their Alpha and it wouldn't do any of them good if they were to all separate. 

If you really want me to start in December and not January, tell me in the comments. Your comments will motivate me to work on my other stories, so I can start on this one sooner. 

Question: How do you think season four will go for Chloe?

So, yeah!