19 - Five Million

Stiles' hand trailed down from my face, down my neck with the tips of his fingers, and to the front of his jacket I wore over my body. "Keep it," he whispered after he withdrew his lips from mine. A smile pulled at his lips and he kept his face close to mine, our foreheads nearly touching. "It looks better on you, and I kind of like seeing you in my clothes."

My cheeks burned red at his words. I glanced down at the oversized jacket, smiling. "To be honest, Stiles," I giggled. "I had no intention of giving it back to you anyways."

His eyes lit up at the sound of my laughter. Stiles wasted no time in pressing his lips back to mine for a quick kiss, one that was filled with love, lingering just for a few seconds to drink in the moment. With every kiss, the butterflies went wild in the pit of my stomach and nearly made my knees feel weak enough to be compared to jello.

My eyes fluttered shut when his lips were against mine, slowly opening once again when he pulled back. I sighed in contentment. All this time I had fought back on my feelings for him when I should have given in to them a while ago, except, like Stiles had said, the time had never been right for us. I had just gotten out of a relationship with Scott.

"I love you," Stiles stated with earnestly. His hand cupped my face again, gliding his thumb over my cheek.

"I lo—"

Suddenly, the front door of the house burst open, loudly slamming against the wall inside of the house, startling the two of us. Before either of us could fully turn our heads in the direction of the door, Isaac rushed out of the doorway and grabbed a handful of Stiles' shirt collar, roughly throwing him against the side of the house by the door. Stiles groaned in pain when his head bounced off of the wall.

"Isaac!" I shouted at the back of his head, appalled by his actions. As I tried to interfere, ready to push my brother off of Stiles, Aiden stepped out of the house, grabbing onto my arm and forced me away from the two, easily pushing me behind him. "Aiden!" I slammed my fist against his chest. "What the hell is wrong with you two?"

Isaac's hands tightened around Stiles' collar, holding him flush up against the house. He flashed me a smile with a simple glance in my direction, stating, "We just need to talk to him, Chloe. It will only take a minute."

"I'm sure there were other ways to have a conversation— Ow!" Stiles groaned when my brother forced him harder against the wall. He tilted his head back, yanking on the hands around his shirt that held onto him. "Okay, fine!" Stiles grumbled after a few seconds, realizing there was no use in fighting back against him.

"Now, after Chloe's last relationship, I've made sure to learn from my mistakes, so consider yourself to be the first one that gets threatened about ever hurting her," Isaac began.

"Guys, I appreciate the thought of you two caring so much, but this is not necessary," I stressed to Isaac and Aiden, glaring at Aiden for a little longer with him standing directly in front of me. "So, get the hell out of my way, Aiden."

Aiden firmly planted his feet down, arms folded over his chest with a look in his eyes, like, he dared me to try to get past him. A smirk graced his facial features.

"Just give me a minute, Chloe. I need to make sure Stiles, here, knows what the consequences will be if he ever hurts you." Isaac barely glanced in my direction before he continued with a low chuckle. "You see, I'm going to make a promise to you, Stiles. If you hurt my sister in any way, I will kill you."

"Both of us will," Aiden added with a devilish look.

I shook my head with a roll of my eyes, quick to reassure Stiles, though he surprisingly did not look worried. "No, they won't."