07 -Trust

Aiden walked back around the two school buses to where all of us were standing between them. He rubbed the back of his neck as he slid his phone back into his pocket. Scott and I pushed ourselves away from the bus we were leaning on, sending him curious looks. 

He was the only one who could get a hold of Derek when we tried to call him throughout the school day. Scott and I had been calling him in between classes and messaged him when the teachers were looking. We needed answers about all of this. 

I thought this was bad enough that I bit Liam, but what did it mean when two Alphas bit the same person? Of course, if this had to happen to anyone, it would happen to Scott and me. 

"What did he say?" Scott asked, glancing at me for a quick second. He waited for Aiden to say something, say anything that would help us with the situation we had found ourselves in. 

"Well," Aiden took the empty spot in the circle again. "After he stopped laughing for ten minutes," He rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Derek said that if two normal Alphas bite someone, the first one to bite would be the Alpha of the new beta." 

I frowned at his choice of words. For a brief second, a look of relief crossed over Scott's face, yet he still looked saddened by the fact I would have to control a new beta. 

I held my hands up in the air. "Wait a second." I pointed a finger at Aiden. "You said 'normal Alphas'. I'm not normal." 

Stiles nodded when he caught on to what I was saying. "You're a hybrid." He realized out loud. 

"Yeah," Aiden bobbed his head up and down. His eyes darted from Scott to myself before he added, "Because you're a hybrid and you bit him first, your bite would just turn Liam into a hybrid, like you--" 

"Why do I get the feeling there's a 'but' in there?" Isaac loosely wrapped his arm over my shoulder. His heart beat matched how fast mine was going. 

"But since Scott bit him a few hours after you did," Aiden's face scrunched together as he tried to explain in, hands moving around in front of him. "Your bites intertwined with each other to turn Liam into a regular werewolf."

Lydia cocked her head to the side. "Meaning what?" 

Aiden gave me an apologetic look. "You're both Liam's Alpha." 

"What?" I exclaimed, thrown off guard. 

Honestly, I expected Aiden to say that one of us was Liam's Alpha. I did not expect him to tell us both of us was his Alpha. Scott had his own pack and I had mine. Sure, we worked together, but you would never see Isaac or Aiden following orders from Scott anymore. 

"My least favorite part is that our packs will come together as one." Aiden bitterly stated. 

Stiles' brows furrowed as his eyes squinted at him. "Do you have a problem with us?" 

I reached out to grab Aiden's arm, hoping he won't say something to start a fight. We literally were just told we'd have to come together as one pack and the beginning of a fight was already brewing. 

Aiden shook his head. "No, I don't have a problem with you." He turned his attention to Scott. "I have a problem with him."

Scott's face instantly fell. He knew what Aiden was referring to. Everyone knew Aiden was still holding a grudge over what Scott did to me. Isaac didn't forgive him either. No matter how many I told them it was all in the past, they didn't want to drop it. They were furious Scott hurt me so much. 

"I said I was sorry--" Scott started.

Isaac immediately cut him off, "Sorry doesn't fix anything." He harshly snapped. His arm around me unraveled as he took a step toward Scott. "Do you even care that you broke Chloe's heart?"