Memories: Meeting

(This is part of Three Flash back chapters and saying right now they are NOT a POV Flashback this will explain something I am sure all of you are wondering)

Megatron was on the bridge of the warship thinking to himself recent events had him angry, sad, scared and happy, he sighed before Soundwave came up to him.

Megatron looked at him as he showed what he found. "I recognize this energy signature Soundwave." He said turning to him. "It would be a shame to have a weapon of this caliber used against us."

"Let me retrieve the weapon, Lord Megatron"

Megatron turned to see Breakdown with an eye patch on his right optic covering the damage of MECH. "Breakdown?" Megatron said before moving to him. "You allowed yourself to be captured by mere humans what chance do you stand against the Autobots?"

Megatron then moved away from him. "Please my Liege, allow me to redeem myself." Breakdown pleaded. "This is a constant reminder that I must never again fail you."

Megatron stopped thinking about before he sighed and turned his helm to him. "Very well, Breakdown..." he replied

Breakdown then bowed and left, Megatron then looked away again thinking to himself and then lost himself remembering the past.

/////////

Long ago in the golden age peace was all over the planet and Cybertronians all around were happy though the Caste System had separated the race into groups.

Within the city of Kaon the low caste in the system, three young femmes from Iacon were heading for the gladiatorial area.

One of them was a crimson and light grey triple changer with sunset orange optics looked to be the oldest femme of the three, other was a magenta and purple flyer with green optics the last femme was a very dark blue and light purple femme her optics were sapphire blue and she appeared the be the youngest.

The femmes were close to the area and the little dark blue and purple femme started to run. "Come on let's go!" She said

"Nightflame calm down we'll get there..." the red and grey femme replied

Nightflame looked just looked at her. "Fine..." she replied

Nightflame slowed down for her sisters before they continued once they got there and took their seats the first set of matches were already underway.

The battles were fierce and amusing to watch the final battle was coming up and Nightflame sat in her seat as the gate opened for the Gladiator to enter and when he did Nightflame's optics widened and her faceplate slowly went blue.

The gladiator named Megatronus had entered the area ready for his battle and Nightflame was falling for this mech. S-so hooooot she thought

As the battle started everyone around was cheering when Nightflame could not take.her optics off him once the battle was over the femmes had stated to leave the area before Nightflame spotted Megatronus again she went to move towards him but the red and grey femme grabbed her arm. "Nightflame we have to go now." She said knowing what her sister was thinking.

Nightflame looked at her. "B-but I want to talk to him, Wildfire." She said

Wildfire shook her helm. "You can't Nightflame..." she replied

"Nightflame no." Wildfire said as she started to push her youngest sister away.

Nightflame sighed before she pulled her arm away from her sister. "Fine..." she groaned

Wildfire looked at her sister before she sighed. "Come on... we should go." she replied

Nightflame looked over before she looked at the Mech again then walked away with her sisters, before long though the crowd got large as the femmes were trying to head home ending up getting separated Nightflame began to panic as night was getting close and she knew that Kaon was not a place to be on the streets at night.