I'm Sorry

Starfire was in her room laying in bed on her back looking at the ceiling thinking to herself, she had been in the conflict with her spark for some time now and the more sher thought about it the harder it was for her.

How can I choose? She asked herself

A knock came from her door.

Starfire looked towards her door. "Yes?" she asked

Echo walked in the room, closing the door behind her.

"Hey kid..."

Starfire looked into her optics before sitting up. "Hey Echo." she replied

"Listen... you can't keep doing this to yourself." Echo sighed.

Starfire looked at her a little stunned but she knew what she was meaning. "I... I know Echo." she replied softly

"No. You don't. If you keep this up it will only get harder and more painful for you. You need to listen to your spark. It is calling for someone... and it is not Bumblebee. You need to let him go. It is for what is best.... For both of you...." Echo told her. "... You know I'm right..."

Starfire just looked at her before she looked down moved herself so her legs were just hanging off the bed a few tears were falling from her optics. "I... but how?" she asked before looking at Echo again. "I don't want to hurt him."

"You'll only hurt him by leading him on like this. All cybertronians understand the concept of a spark calling." Echo put a servo on her back.

Starfire continued to look at her before looking away and closing her optics. "Ok..." she said softly.

"It might hurt... but you'll feel better later."

Starfire nodded before looking to her. "I'll... get Soundwave to get me below to tell Bee..." she replied

"Tell Aurora before you go." Echo said

"I will, Echo." Starfire replied before getting off her bed.

"Good." Echo nodded.

Starfire nodded once more before heading out of her room to look for Aurora before looking for Soundwave, she knew that the Decimation had returned not long ago and Aurora was not really happy about Megatron's new 'weapon'.

The young femme sighed as she headed towards where the merc's ship was thinking that would be a good place to look for her.

Starfire got there and looked around finding Aurora on the bridge looking over some data pads she thinks. "Aurora?" she asked

Aurora looked up from her data pads and the new inventory data. "Yes?"

Starfire looked at her before taking a deep breath. "I am heading out and I would like you to look out for me if anything happens." she replied

"Well that is my job."

"I know it is but..." Starfire sighed. "I'm about to do something that will hurt but I know it's for the best and I'd really like you to be there when it happens."

Aurora put a servo on Starfire's shoulder. "Of course I'll go." she smiled a little.

"Thank you... I will need to find Soundwave now... to get us down and then I'll contact bee." Starfire said you could hear in her voice she was hurting from what she needed to do.

"Everything will be fine." Aurora assured her.

Starfire sighed. "I hope so." she replied

"You will have Soundwave and me with you. Don't worry."