Flying Mind

Most of the Decepticons were in the bridge of the warship seeing the damage of the ship, Megatron still had Sabrina with him he said she was not going to be leaving his sight and he meant that, Sabrina also didn't mind still being close to her sire at the moment she was safe and away from MECH she was happy.

Dreadwing and Skyquake did return with Echo's parts that MECH had stolen and she was all repaired and by their side again.

"Dreadwing." Megatron suddenly said and turned towards the twins. "Damage report."

Dreadwing looked towards his leader. "We have suffered critical damage of all major systems, lord Megatron." he replied

"It will be some time before we can get the ship airborne." Skyquake said

Megatron didn't look to impressed at this moment before he looked over to the Silent Mech. "Soundwave."

Sabrina looked over to him she still was a little nervous around the silent Mech for the fact she still couldn't decide who she wanted to be with, Soundwave then played video feed of what happened to his ship.

It showed Bulkhead hand jumped and hit the power core of the ship real hard to damage it to what it is now, Sabrina was in shock to see that. "H-how did he-?" she asked lowly.

Megatron glared a little. "So it was an Autobot who crippled my vessel." he said and looked away. "They will move quickly to exploit any perceived weakness."

Sabrina didn't like the sound of that Knockout and Lyra looked over to their leader. "Surely they're not foolish enough to launch a direct assault, my liege." the Cherry Red Mech said

Megatron and Sabrina looked over to him and Lyra. "Optimus has grown decidedly more ruthless since our last encounter." he replied

Lyra groaned and lightly slapped her sparkmate's helm, the warlord then had a thought and started to leave the bridge Dreadwing, Skyquake, Knockout, Lyra, Breakdown, Spitfire and a few vehicons followed him.

Sabrina didn't know where they were going and she had a feeling that he had a plan to fix the ship but she had a bad feeling about it, they arrived at the power core where the energon was stashed for the ship and then he explained that he wanted to do infuse the warship with Dark Energon.

Sabrina was not sure about it for the last time anything happened with Dark Energon a evil god was awakening within the earth's core.

"Lord Megatron, as your physician, I strongly advise against this." Knockout said while he was kneeling down at the dark Energon cubes. "Dark Energon's regenerative properties are impressive, but the side effects there is no telling how it might impact the ship." he continued as he stood on his peds.

"For once... I agree with my sparkmate..." Lyra said looking at her leader.

Knockout looked at her and smiled before he looked back at Megatron, Sabrina was looking at her sire as well and the first thing she noticed was that his optics were no longer crimson red... but a deep purple she was slightly confused to it.

"Dark Energon courses through my veins." Megatron said with a grin.

Sabrina suddenly remembered hearing something about that as she remember back when she first was with the Autobots she felt a large amount of pain, she brought her hand to her chest. W-was that the reason I felt pain that day.... Was because you inflikted yourself with Dark Energon? She asked herself.

"Infusing the warship will enable me to manipulate the craft as if we are one." Megatron continued and turned towards the others with a grin on his face. "And together, we shall crush Optimus Prime."