Destiny Knocking

As Megatron slept, having fallen asleep on his throne, he dreamt he was falling. Deep, deep into the black endless void. Flashes of scenes of carnage from the war haunted him. Voices all around yelling that it was his fault their race would become extinct. Underneath it was a dull humming. Words he couldn't make out over the accusations.

He face-planted on the metal ground and stood up suddenly freezing as he spotted thirteen primes.

"Unicron is gone. What else is there for us to fight over? We have Cybertron and Primus to protect, Megatronus. We will not leave to conquer other worlds." Prima, the leader of the thirteen primes stated.

Megatron looked at the thirteen before him, not sure what was going on but he felt this was something to do in the past long before his time.

"There are many resources. Riches! Lesser species to rule! Things we can take for ourselves!" Megatronus stated

"Enough! We were just rid of those infernal predacons in the cataclysm. Cybertron is ours we need nothing else." Prima brushed him off.

Megatron watched the scene play out before him some of this was starting to scare him.

Prima turned his back to Megatronus and began to walk away.

Megatronus snarled and attacked Prima. "Coward! Don't turn your back on me! I should be the one to lead!"

Megatronus was intercepted by Solus Prime.

"You are the coward! Traitorous wretch!" She yelled back at him.

Megatronus disarmed her and ran her through with his claws, drawing her close in. "May your child and all your descendants suffer horrible deaths."

"I will... return... to end you." She rasped.

Megatronus chuckled darkly and threw her body to the ground. "I highly doubt that." He spat on her as her optics flickered out.

Megatron's optics widened to see this he knew that Megatronus killed Solus but this was never told in anything about this.

The remaining eleven primes began to fight Megatronus and the newly fallen prime threw them back using telekinesis. Megatronus was laughing like a madman as he slew another prime that heavily resembled Optimus.

Megatron froze for a moment thinking about what he was seeing and he didn't like the sound of that laugh it scared him more as he seemed to try piecing things together.

"Vector Prime! Do it Now!!" Prima shouted as he was locked with Megatronus in a wrestling match.

The Prime of time nodded and opened a portal. Prima threw Megatronus through but he clung to the edges as he was being sucked inside. He grabbed the pede of another prime, dragging the prime with him. "I will not go alone! You can't get rid of me that easily!"

Quintus Prime grabbed his fellow brother, trying to hold on to him, but failed to hold on as the unnamed prime slipped from his grasp falling into the void with Megatronus. As the portal sealed the two Primes were seen battling each other.

Everything faded away to darkness again as the whispering became a deafening roar. Megatron turned around and the prime dragged in with the fallen was right behind him. Megatron lurched away as the prime reached for him.

"Brother"

Megatron jolted awake with a sharp gasp as he looked around frantically, back in his throne room.

"Have a comfortable recharge, Megatron?" Aurora asked, sounding sarcastic.

Megatron groaned rubbing his face. The whispering would not stop.