They WHAT!?

Days after the death of Airachnid Sabrina was feeling more secure of herself on the Warship and she was having fun being able to order around the Vehicons because she was their Princess.

Sabrina and her friends were just getting off school for the weekend Sabrina and talked about her plans with Jack Miko and Raf, they had talked for a while Sabrina was waiting for Echo, Dreadwing and Skyquake to come out to take her home.

"Yeah I am really only going to be playing World of Warcraft most of the time." Sabrina said

"When don't you play that." Miko laughed.

Sabrina joined her as well. "That is true-."

"SABRINA!!!!!!"

Sabrina suddenly froze in fear her whole frame couldn't move for the moment. "Oh no..." she said lowly.

"Sabrina you ok?" Raf asked

Sabrina didn't answer him she turned slowly to see two faces she hoped to never see again.

"You are in deep trouble missy!" The man shouted at her.

"W-what are you doing here?" Sabrina asked in a panicked tone.

"What does it look like?" The woman asked

The man then moved towards her and her friends, Sabrina cowered as he came close.

"You lied to us Sabrina! That man said he was 'new' foster parent, but WE found out that was a lie you are coming home right now and you are grounded for the rest of your life!" The man shouted as he went to smack her.

Sabrina cried out in fear and went to block the attack but it never came she opened her eyes to see Echo holding the man's arm and glaring at him. "Sabrina get into the car." She said before backhand slapping the man across the face.

Sabrina just stared before she nodded grabbed her stuff and ran to Echo's alt mode the man looked away before he glared at Echo, the femme continued to just stare at the man and woman not impressed at all.

"Just what do you think you are doing?" The man asked

"Sabrina is no longer in your 'care' and I will not allow you to harm her!" Echo replied

"You don't have proof of this!" The woman snapped.

"I do." Echo replied glaring at her as well.

"What is that then?" The man asked.

"Sabrina is with her REAL father now... and that over rules foster care doesn't matter whether or not it's put through the foster care facility now... I will let you off with a warning... I am not as forgiving as Sabrina's father you stay away from her and never come back here." Echo replied as Sky and Dominic (aka Dreadwing) came to stand behind Echo.

The two of them just looked at Echo and the two muscular looking young men before Echo let go and moved to her alt mode, she heard the man growl behind her and knew what could happened once she told Megatron this but she needed more information but she could see that Sabrina would be to scared to tell her maybe her sire will get it out.

Jack Miko and Raf just stared not able to say anything they were in shock to what was going on they remained stunned there until their guardians got there and Echo drove off with Sabrina, Dreadwing and Skyquake.

The whole ride to the Warship Sabrina was, as Echo thought she would be, frightened and in complete panic mode Those two humans had done something to her because this was not the Starfire/Sabrina her Dreadwing and Skyquake knew.

When they got to the ship Sabrina had grabbed her things and bolted to her quarters fast the three Deceptions just watched her before Echo looked at her Sparkmates. "I'll get our master... he will get her to explain what happened with those humans." She said