Star Trouble

Starfire was back in her quarters resting in her berth on her side and thinking what just happened, she got back to the warship ran into Soundwave and now suddenly what the thought wouldn't of happened between then did she was just in a lot of shock it was hard for her to get in through her mind.

Someone knocked on her door.

Starfire jumped a little coming out of her thoughts before she moved a little to look at the door. "Hello?" she asked

"Starfire. I need to talk to you." Spitfire replied.

Starfire sighed before she got up moved to the door and opened it up. "Yes?" she asked

"Come with me."

"Alright."

As the two femmes walked through the ship they walked past Starscream.

Starfire looked at the seeker before she growled lowly. "Oh... it's you. you're back I see..." she groaned.

"Yes well i-" Starscream began.

"Hey SKY! The vic is right here! Sector Five Alpha! Hiding behind some conduits!" Spitfire shouted at the much larger seeker down the hallway.

"Oh Scrap!" Starscream shouted before trying to run.

"You are not going to get far." Starfire said

Skyquake came barreling down the hallway with fury in his optics as he chased Starscream. Spitfire and Starfire merely stepped aside to get out of his way.

Starscream screeched as he continued to run trying to get away while Starfire laughed at the smaller seeker.

Starscream wasn't watching where he was going and bowled over one of Dancer's Mercs. Specifically the seeker Peebee. He groaned and looked down and found that his servos were unintentionally groping her chestplates.

Peebee looked up at him and punched him straight in the face knocking him off her and he was out cold.

Starfire saw that and burst out laughing and ended up falling to the floor.

"My apologies Peebee." Skyquake said as he helped her up. "He will be taken care of."

"Thank you." Peebee replied.

The Decepticon Princess was still laughing but she was actually sitting up breathing heavily.

As Skyquake was dragging Starscream off by the wing the seeker began to wake up and when he realized what was going on he started screaming again.

Starfire watched him being dragged away and she lost herself in laughter once again.

Elsewhere, as Dancer and Megatron reached the Nexus they were met by Calypso.

"Will they be here soon?" Dancer asked.

Calypso nodded.

Megatron sighed lowly as he wanted with the mercs he was accompanied by Lyra Pax for Skyquake and Dreadwing where preoccupied at the moment, Soundwave was also unavailable Lyra and Breakdown were the only ones to come with the warlord for something like this.

"She knows the meeting spot to bring Prime to. I expect that the location has been reserved for our use." Dancer continued to speak with her spymaster.

"Yes it has been cleared of civilian presence." Calypso replied.

It was unsettling to hear someone else that was completely silent and spoke through voice clips just like soundwave did. They were used to it from him. But from someone else it was unusual.