One Shall Rise

Sabrina and the others were waiting for Ratchet, Bulkhead and Arcee to come back with Optimus Bumblebee opened the bridge and they came through and Optimus... didn't look so good. "Easy, Optimus." Ratchet said "From the looks of things, you've been exposed to a massive amount of Dark Energon."

Optimus looked around before looking at Rafael. "I am not the only one." he replied

Ratchet and Arcee got Optimus to the medical area before they helped him onto a berth, one he was on it before he looked at Raf again and smiled. "Hey." Raf said smiling back.

"He's lucky to be alive." June stated and glared at him.

Sabrina looked at June before she looked at Optimus who stopped smiling, she sighed and looked at the others. "Megatron found more of the dark stuff?" Jack asked

"A volcano full." Arcee replied

The bots looked at the kids. "The question is, 'how?'." Bulkhead said

"No." Ratchet replied. "The question is, 'what?' As in, 'what in the world is the blood of Unicron doing here on Earth?'."

Sabrina looked up at Ratchet. Unicron? She asked herself

Miko looked at them. "The 'Cons killed a Unicorn?" she asked

The bots just looked at her not sure what she was meaning, Sabrina had to hold in a laugh to their faceplates "White horse with a horn on its head?" Miko explained using her arms and hands to show when she was meaning. "Prances around all sparkly?"

"Unicron ... an ancient evil whose fossilized blood comprises the matter which we call Dark Energon, as legend would have it." Ratchet replied

June then looked at her. "So, you're saying this Unicron is some kind of boogeyman? " she asked

Ratchet looked at her. "'Boogeyman'?" he asked

"Make-believe creepy guy who hides in your closet." Miko explained for him.

"No, nurse Darby. Unicron is very real." Ratchet replied looking at her. "Was... that is, well, I do believe he once existed. I just don't subscribe to the theory that his primordial life force is the substance which harmed Raf."

"I've heard enough." June said before she started to move Raf to her car. "Jack, please, help me get raf into the car."

Jack just looked at him Sabrina looked at this with wide eyes. "What?" she asked

:Why are you doing that?: Bee asked

"Mom, I thought he was doing better." Jack said

June looked at her son. "Raf needs to be examined by real doctors, and Raf's family needs to know what's happened." she replied and glared a little. "His real family."

"Mom, Raf's family can't protect him, not like they can." Jack exclaimed

Optimus then got up and slowly started to move to her. "June, it deeply grieves me that I have failed." he said sounding real unhappy. "But I will do everything in my power to ensure that no harm comes to our human friends or any human ever again."

June stopped before she looked at the bots. "Optimus, they're children,they do not belong in your world." she replied. "They should be worrying about grades, prom dates, pimples.Not their own survival!" pointing at each of the kids.

Sabrina crossed her arms over her chest to that. "Mom, Dark Energon is pouring out of the earth, it doesn't do that." Jack said. "This could be about everyone's survival, not just ours."

June just looked at him before she said. "You're coming with me, all four of you, and they will not be coming back." she said before she started to head to her car again.