Legacy

Hours after Megatron tore apart a vehicon for only talking to Starfire the young femme was finally left alone from them all she was so grateful for it, and she was a lot more herself when they stopped bothering her.

Starfire, Lyra, Aurora, Echo And Spitfire were hanging out again after they had to pull Starfire away from her Sonic game once again, they were heading towards the bridge when they heard Megatron say. "You have decoded the next Iacon coordinates? Excellent, Soundwave! Then it is time to beta test our decoy."

The next thing they heard was a beeping sound Starfire looked to her friends. "What is that about?" She asked

"I am not sure, Starfire." Aurora replied

The group then watched into the bridge and they found Vehicons moving all different ways and Soundwave was heading out of the bridge with something in his servos.

Starfire watched Soundwave before she looked at her sire and moved to him. "Dad..." she said lowly.

Megatron stopped and looked to her he smiled. "Yes Starfire?" he asked

"What is going on?" Starfire asked

Megatron looked into her optics. "The next set of Iacon coordinates was decoded and we are heading there now." he replied

"Any idea what it might be?" Echo asked.

"We will not know until we get there." Megatron replied. "And I would like all of you to accompany me when there.

The femmes nodded and Starfire was a little excited and nervous of what could happen, before long they reached the coordinates and Vehicons were already heading off the ship to begin digging, Megatron was soon on the ground level and started commanding the Vehicons where to go.

Starfire and her friends were close to the Warlord the young femme sighed. "I wonder what this one could be..." Starfire said.

"Who knows." Spitfire replied

"Lord Megatron!" a Vehicon called out

"I guess we are about to find out." Lyra replied

Megatron then moved towards the Vehicon and they tried to move a few rocks over. "I certainly hope that our new acquisition is of Decepticon origin."

But then Megatron stopped and he became stunned to what was found. "It cannot be." he said lowly.

Lyra was confused before she got a look at the relic and once she did her optics widned and she backed away a little, the others were confused before they also saw it.

"Power of this magnitude must never be allowed to fall into the hands of Optimus Prime no matter what." Megatron said looking at the relic and slowly moving towards it.

"Is that...?" Echo asked

"It's the Star Saber!" Lyra stated

Starfire looked at her before looking at her sire as he got closer to the blade.

"A legendary weapon created by Solus Prime..." Aurora replied

The femmes looked at Aurora before they looked back at the warlord as he was now at the blade and he lightly grabbed the handle.

"Is he going to try and pull it out?" Starfire asked looking at Megatron.

"It appears so." Spitfire replied crossing her arms over her chest. "I've read the story it won't work."

Starfire just watched as the warlord calmly grabbed the handle of the blade looking at it before he suddenly started to yank on it but it was not moving at all...