Mercs

When the got there they found a ship that looked cybertronian in nature but was much much larger than Wheeljack's ship but smaller than the Decepticon Warship and of an unusual make. The two of them stopped before Jack moved off Arcee's alt mode and she transformed they both looked at the ship curiously.

"Looks like a mercenary has come to earth..." Arcee said

Jack looked up at her. "That's a good thing... isn't it?" he asked

"Sometimes... but they could be working for the Decepticons..." Arcee replied before transforming her servos into guns. "Stay behind me."

Jack nodded to her as Arcee moved forward to the ship the blue femme got behind a tree as she saw something moving off the ship.

A white, grey and blue femme with a sword and shield on her back and a blaster hooked to her thigh walked outside of the ship.

She took a deep breath and stretched "Solid ground! And an atmosphere! I love it!"

Arcee just remained where she was preparing for anything before moved her helm towards the femme to get a look at her but she made a little bit of noise.

The femme whipped around and looked directly at where Arcee was with vibrant blue optics.

Arcee turned away fast when she noticed the femme looking towards her. "Scrap." she said lowly

"Who's out there?" The femme demanded.

Arcee didn't think before she jumped out and started to fire at her.

The femme jumped out of the way and pulled out her shield and braced herself against the blaster fire.

Arcee stopped firing as she realized it was not doing anything she growled before she ran towards the femme.

The femme stood up quickly seeing Arcee's hostile intent before she whirled around and slammed her shield into Arcee.

Acree had the wind taken out of her as she fell to the ground after that hit she shook her helm before rolling a little to get up on her knees.

The femme was unamused and quickly plopped down on top of Arcee and just sat on her. Fully intent on waiting for Arcee's leader to come looking for his trigger happy soldier.

Arcee groaned before looking up to the femme on top of her before she tried to get out from under her.

Every attempt Arcee made to escape was unsuccessful and she was left scrambling at loose dirt creating gouges in the soil.

Arcee groaned in defeat before she brought an arm up and rested her face in her servo and looked at the femme unimpressed at all, Jack was still keeping his distance as he watched what was going on before him.

The femme had her elbow propped up on her knee and her chin was in her servo and she didn't look very happy at all. Though her intention was clear. She was waiting.

Arcee was pinned down to the ground for a while before Optimus had finally showed up to find this he didn't really know what to think at the moment. "What is going on here?" he asked

"I was mindin my own business campin with m' brother an hidin from the locals while m' crew was out scoutin down an energon signal. I came out this mornin enjoin th' air an' sunshine. Expectin' a friendly bot or a good scrap with a Con later. Then this un shows up and ruins m' good mornin by shootin at me." The femme explained in a Scottish type accent.

Arcee just glared up at her but she didn't say anything Optimus just looked at the femme before looking at Arcee. "Acree... what were you doing firing at her?" he asked