Hard Knocks

(Here it is finally got another one out for you guys I hope you enjoy it.)

After several weeks Starfire was finally well and didn't need anymore medical attention everyone bots and cons were now back on the tempest and heading back to planet earth, both sides still remained far from one another the only few the did ever get close was Starfire being happy to talk to some of them but she and Bumblebee it was a different story.

The two were trying to avoid one another the best that they could even though it broke Starfire's Spark she still felt breaking up with him was the best course of action.

Soundwave could see that the young Decepticon princess was upset about it more than most of others well Echo and Spitfire could see it more then Lyra the two were closer to Starfire than Lyra was.

The tempest docked with the Nemesis allowing the cons to return to it Starfire said goodbye to her human friends before she was helped towards her quarters of the Warship to rest.

For the last few days Starfire has kept herself in her quarters unless she was with Echo and Spitfire, but the young femme was depressed she didn't know how to move forward and actually talk to Soundwave about her feelings towards him, she would just lay in her berth and sub a little watch a My Little Pony Episode or two before falling into recharge.

Soundwave has been keeping a watchful optic on Starfire since returning to the Nemesis as well has decode the remainder of the Iacon Database, but he knew the young femme needed to have some form of comfort to help her out.

The silent mech was working on the bridge of the Warship, Megatron, Lyra and Knockout were with him as he decoded another set of coordinates

Megatron looked towards Soundwave and smiled. "Ah, very good." He said as he moved towards Soundwave. "I see you have decoded the next set of coordinates.

Way to step things up, Soundwave."

Knockout looked up and headed towards them, Lyra watched her sparkmate carefully.

"I do hope this Iacon relic is something less sacred and more profane, like an electro-disruptor cannon." The red mech said before stopping right before Megatron. "We could use one of those."

Megatron looked towards Knockout. "Indeed, Knockout." He said then looked away. "Dreadwing, Skyquake report to the bridge immediately."

"Please, lord Megatron, allow me the honor of retrieving this relic for you." Knockout said

Lyra raised an optic ridge to that and moved closer to her sparkmate, as Megatron turned towards him.

"I'm surprised you would risk your finish so soon after your accident." The warlord said looking into the red mech's optics.

Knockout looked at him before cringing a little to the memory of New York.

"Nonetheless, I remain unconvinced that you are the best choice for the task since you and Lyra failed to secure the phase shifter." Megatron continued

Knockout looked at him again.

"We lacked the proper tools." Lyra said as she got beside Knockout.

The warlord looked at her for a moment.

"But since Soundwave's currently occupied, I can't imagine he'll mind if I borrow this." Knockout said as he pulled into view the Resonance blaster. "So that we might better secure your prize and heap some hurt on the Autobots."

Lyra shook her helm a little before looking at her master, Megatron thought for a moment before saying. "Very well go and claim it for me."

Lyra and Knockout bowed before him and headed out to find the relic.