Inside One's Mind

(Note that this chapter will contain parts from Episodes the ending of Hard Knocks, inside job and Patch this could be fun :P Image belongs to wily-red-and-galeforce-gold on tumblr)

After a few hours of dreadwing coming back and getting repaired the best to the ability of the medics, Megatron was trying to figure who did such a thing but he also kinda had a feeling he already knew.

Soundwave was still at work decoding the database finally coming to the final entre, Aurora walked into the room and towards Megatron.

"Is Starfire gone to recharge?" Megatron asked as he looked at the Colored femme.

"Yes she has Megatron..." Aurora replied

Megatron nodded before looking away.

"How is the research coming?" Aurora asked

"It's coming it seems but It would serve us well to not only decode the final Iacon entry before your sire does, but to recapture those relics currently held by the Autobots." Megatron stated

Aurora looked to the warlord about to ask but he looked to the silent mech

"Soundwave." Megatron said

Soundwave turned towards him.

"Despite your primary task, I trust that you have been making progress pinpointing the location of their base."

Soundwave nodded before activating his vizor showing that Laserbeak was out doing just that.

"Good." Megatron said. "Given the recent accumulation of evidence, we possess a clearer idea of where their human colleagues reside and Laserbeak should soon determine whether the Autobots dwell in proximity."

"Well we've known that the kids have lived in Jasper for quite some time. If we wanted to we could have found the base ages ago." Spitfire stated. "Besides. Echo and Starfire already know. Why not ask one of them instead of doing this the hard way?" She raised an optic ridge as she leaned against a wall toward the back.

Aurora looked over to her. "You are correct about that..." she replied

"I would but Starfire would never tell me..." Megatron replied at the turned his helm towards her. "She has her reasons and Echo... she needs to be with Dreadwing right now I do not want to disturb her."

"Sure. also. Has anyone noticed that what happened to Dreadwing was somewhat Starscream's MO?" Spitfire stated

"I am suspecting it was Starscream that did it, but I am not going to go looking for that pathetic seeker right now..."

Not long after beeping sounds were hear they all looked towards Soundwave to see he finally decoded the database but something was off about it, Megatron moved closer to the silent mech.

"Why not? He's more than just a nuisance. No matter how stupid you tell yourself he is. he's smart enough to be a threat to you, starfire and the rest of us. He got the Apex armor from Dreadwing. He has access to cloning tech. He most likely has this last relic and ripped Dreadwing's wing off just because. He needs to be taken care of. He can't be allowed to roam around and do whatever he pleases anymore. Starscream needs to either be brought back into the Decepticons or snuffed out for good. He's a loose end. Tie this one up before you go completely soft." Spitfire snapped.

Megatron groaned softly he had a feeling she wouldn't let this go he knew how big a threat Starscream is but all he had on his mind was to protect his little star.

"I am well aware of that Spitfire... " Megatron said calmly. "I will deal with it personally after we obtain the final relic."

Aurora continued to look at the screen it was forming an image and once it was complete it was an image of Smokescreen.