Chapter VII

Jen's POV...

I'm slowly starting to regain my strength. Annoyingly Gwaine continues to be nice to me. I wish he'd go back to hating me, it would make it easier for me to hate him. I do still hate him, but not as much. How is this happening? I think to my self. He killed Ash for god sake Jen! I shout in my head at my self. How can you be so incredibly stupid? Your falling in love with the person that killed your sons farther, your suppose to hate is yellow livered guts not fall in love with him for fuck sake! I'm now screaming at my self in my head. Tears begin streaming down my face. Tears! "Why the hell am I crying!" I scream out loud this time. Gwaine comes bursting through the door. "What's wrong?" He asks in a panicking tone of voice. "Nothing just leave me alone!" I shout. He turns to leave, but then seems to change his mind as he turns back round and faces me. "No". He says kicking the door shut behind him. "Get out!" I cry, but he doesn't budge. I look at him right in the eyes. Oh those big piercing blue eyes. There like a trap door they draw you in until your all the way and they lock you up and never let you go. My anger drains from me and now all I can think about is his eyes, his body, his lips.

Suddenly I'm up and standing right in front of him, looking right up at him. My breathing is fast and it's like my mind can't control what my body does. My mind against my heart. All I can think about is my lips against his. Finally I follow my heart and crash my lips against his. She shocked by this but he soon responds. He kisses me back intently. I fall back onto the bed and he falls I top of me. Then my brain kicks in and I'm pushing him off me. "What?" He asks. "What am I doing?" I whisper to my self. "Get out". I whisper. "Jen". He pleads. "I said get the fuck out!" I scream and he quickly leaves. Once he's gone I curl up into a ball on the bed and tears yet again come streaming down my face. I pull the covers back over me and cry and cry. Though sleep never comes.

_______________________________________________________

Gwaine's POV...

I enter the cabin and find Jen sat in my chair looking through try pictures again. He face is red as if she been out side in the cold. "Where are we headed?" She asks me sternly. "No where". I answer avoiding the question. "Don't lie to me". She growls. I look at her blankly. "It's none of your business!" I shout back as I rummage through my chest for my maps. "It is if where headed to Dhelhanear". She snaps and I freeze. "Ha you really think I wouldn't recognise where we are. I've travelled on these seas a thousand times!" She shouts. "Why are you taking me there?" She demands. I shake my head. "Why are you taking me there?!". She screams. "Because I can't seem to bring my self to kill you, so what better punishment than to send you back to the life you hated!" I yell back at her. Tears threaten to sting my eyes yet again, but I manage to keep them submerged. For now. "Please just kill me, but don't send me back there. I'm begging you anywhere but there". She cries. "No. I've decided". I say sternly before leaving the cabin.

_______________________________________________________

Jen's POV...

It's ours later when I here the door being to open. I quickly roll over and pretend to be asleep. Tears still stain my cheeks. I listen as Stark undress and climb into the hammock he recently put up in the cabin. I think he got sick of sleeping in the chair. I her him sigh loudly. He starts to sob and my eyes fill up again and I silently cry. His sobs get louder until he is fully crying, he gasps for air before taking one large deep breath. I slowly roll over keeping my eyes shut. I open my eye slightly and look over towards him. He has his back facing me. Then he rolls over and our eyes meet. We stare at each other intently.

Then in seconds he's standing right in front of me. I stand up quickly and he pulls my body against his. Our lips meet and I feel his tongue run along my lips asking for entrance, I oblige. Our tongues tangle together and fight for dominance. He pushes me back onto the bed and climbs on top of me. He pulls my top of over my head leaving my breasts exposed. He kisses my stomach slowly working his way back up to my lips. He sucks lightly as he kiss my neck. I let a small moan escape from my lips and I feel his mouth curl into a smile. I pull his top of over his head and start to undo his belt. He starts to unzip my zipper and pull down my trousers. I tease him by kissing his inner thighs. He kisses my neck as I begging to kiss up is stomach. He roughly pushes me back onto the bed and pins my hands above my head. He thrusts into me and I arch my back. His grip on my wrists looses and I pull my hands free. He's eyes grow wide in shock as use my hands to roll him over so I'm on top. I thrust forwards causing him to let out a sigh. I smile devilishly at him and he smiles back in the same way.

After a while we collapse out onto the bed. My chest quickly rises and falls. I look over at Gwaine his eyes are closed and his chest is also quickly rising and falling. In fact faster than mine. My lips curl into a smile. "What?" He asks as he looks at me. "Oh nothing". I say and I smirk. "Seriously?" He questions. I smile. "Not expecting me to play rough where you?" I tease. "Honestly, no not really". He answers and smiles at me. I sit up again and straddle my legs over him. "I'm not the delicate princess you think I am. Trust me I can play much rougher. I was just being carful I didn't brake you". I say and I smile devilishly at him. "Brake me? We'll see about that". He says playfully before entering me for the second time.

_______________________________________________________