Chapter 1

"WENDY! WENDY!" A voice trailed. A white wolf with a dark blue underbelly jolted around. Her tail flicked. She sighed before turning around back to her group. "It must have been my head." Wendy sighed dipping her head low.

Wendy was the last of her group. Her, along with 5 other wolfs walked through the quite forest. The sun shined into the forest and the wind blew into the trees. It had been 5 moons since the last gathering. And that one didn't end well. This was her first time going to a gathering. When she was a pup, she would watch wolfs walk off with pride in there eyes go to gatherings. and Wendy promised. She would be with them one day.

Wendy walked with her four warrior friends and alpha. Natsu; a young salmon pink wolf with red stripes on his back and tail. Gray; a grey wolf with ice blue swirls on his front legs and his flank. Erza; a scarlet wolf with a grey underbelly. Lucy; a blond wolf with white stripes on her back. And Laxus; a muscular yellow wolf with a golden underbelly and on the tip of his tail and a scar on his eye similar to the shape of lighting.

They padded through bushes and trees. The wind blew against Wendy's white fur. The Wind was strong and rough, but it felt calm. Soon they reached a clearing. It was big and there were trees bent over, like if they were shading the clearing. There were four boulders with a giant oak tree behind them. There were wolfs already there. 3 wolves were sitting on the boulders.

There were two sides. The left for Thunder and Light pack. An the right for Shadow and Water pack. The packs kept to there self's though. Wendy and her pack mates sat to there side with Light pack. but Laxus walked up to the third boulder and jumped on it. He sat down and flicked his tail in the air and put his chin up high.

On the second Boulder was The alpha of Shadow pack. Jellal; a blue wolf with a red tattoo on his eye. On the first boulder was the alpha of Light pack. Sting; a white wolf with a blond underbelly and a blond spot on his right eye. On the fourth boulder was the leader of Water pack. Kagura; a brown wolf with a white ribbon wrapped around her tail.

"May we began?" Kagura barked. All the other alphas nodded. The four alphas stood up on all fours. Everyone else but Wendy stood up. Natsu flicked Wendy on the shoulder, and coughed. Wendy got up shook her head.

"A wolf is a warrior, a honorable hunter." Kagura said. the Water pack warriors dipped there head in respect. "His life rests in the pack." Jellal barked. The shadow clan warriors smirked and dipped there heads. "his honor lies on his back." Laxus said. Thunder clan dipped there heads. "May The Moon Tell us the way of the wolfs howl!" Sting barked with a smile.

Everyone but Wendy began to howl. Wendy stood there in amazement. Every pack wolf howling. Together. She was told that no one from other packs got along with wolfs outside there packs. She was told everyone kept to them self's. Soon everyone stopped howling and sat back down. Wendy sat down, her tail wagging on the ground.

"as you know," Laxus spoke. "As Thunder pack leader, I would like to say that some of my scouts are saying that there are shadow pack scents on our side of the border." He then looked at Jellal with a stern look. Jellal huffed. "My warriors do not cross your stupid borders." 

"Really?" Laxus growled. "because i'm pretty sure my scouts would not lie to me." His claws scrapping against the boulder. maybe Wendy was wrong. Maybe no one outside the packs got along. Wendy felt her pelt stand up on end. She didn't want to see a fight. Especially at her first gathering.

"My warriors don't cross your borders," Jellal growled turing to Laxus. You could see Jellal was getting pretty ticked off. His tail was twitching, and his lips curled up. "Even if they did, I would have stopped them!" Jellal's words turned to agitated snarl. Laxus snarled back, his lips curling and his eyes turning hostile. Both of the alphas bumped heads growling.