Chapter 10

The night sky shined across the mountains. But beyond it lays a pack. A pack of forgotten and evil wolves. All lead by one leader.

"ACNOLOGIA!" A female voice sang. "I'VE GOT SOMETHING! AHAH"  

Acnologia sat at the high ledge, watching over his soldiers and warriors below walk the camp, training. He turned around to see a maroon female wolf. Her left eye was missing, leaving a black hole where it should be. Her ears were chipped and cut from battles, and her back arched, as the hair on her back stuck up like spikes. Her tail was messy and dirty. 

She giggled as she approached Acnologia. "Hello, Darling." She brushed up against the leaders side and smiled.

"Hello, Viper." Acnologia barked, his face still emotionless. Viper sat beside him as her smile turned to a crooked grin. "Adder has returned with his pack. And guess WHAT!?" 

Acnologia looked at her and sighed. "What?"

Viper let out an insane laugh. "HE AGREED TO JOIN! And you know what that means?"
The silver wolf smiled and nodded. "More numbers.  A bigger chance at destroying the 7"

"But when shall we attack?" Viper tilted her head to the side, "Now?"

Acnologia let out a chuckle as he turned to her. "Not yet. We must wait till they are at there weakest. But the true question you should be asking is, 'Who do we attack first?'.

Viper snorted. "Not the one in shadow clan!" She barked. "He's mine!"
Acnologia nodded his head. "But first we need to take down Water pack. They have no one that we need. So they are not needed. And if I recall it's all females isn't it?"

Viper nodded her head and giggled insanely. "When do I lead the charge?"
There was an silent moment as Acnologia gazed into his pack. Then a grin slashed upon his face.

"Now."
---------------------------------------------------

Wendy's eyes jolted awake from her dream. She was breathing heavily and shaking. "That did not just happen..And who's Viper..?" She mumbled.

"What happen?" a voice chirped. Wendy lifted her head from her bed of leaves to see a little white dove with an bow wrapped around it's neck. Next to the bird was Romeo; a very dark purple wolf.

Wendy sat up from her bed and glanced at them. "Just a normal vision." she said with an fake smile, hoping They would buy it.

"You were tossing and turning Wendy." her bird Carla stated. "yeah, and who's Viper?" Romeo asked.

"That's it." Wendy sighed. "I don't know. It was all just...scary."

Carla snuggled up next to her and smiled. "Tell us, Wendy. It will help."
The little blue wolf looked down at Carla and nodded. "Alright."

Romeo sat in front of Wendy as she explained what she saw and heard. Everything about Acnologia and what he is planing. Carla's eyes were wide as Romeo's jaws was open with shock and awe.

"That's so cool.." Romeo murmured.
"THAT'S BAD!" Carla cawed, her wings flapping everywhere.

Wendy looked at them and whimpered. "And they mentioned someone named Adder."  Carla looked up at Wendy and flew up to her, and sat on her muzzle. "Adder? Did you say Adder? ADDER!?"

The little blue wolf let out a scared squeak at the dove's strict words. But she nodded. "YES!"

Carla jumped off her muzzle and flew out of the den. "I must report this!" she shouted.

Romeo looked over at Wendy. "Anything else?"

"Yeah..But talking about this is making me uncomfortable."  Wendy whined.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Carla flew into a den, inside was full of animal bones and twigs. Laxus and Makarov were sitting down talking when Carla sat in the middle of them. "MASTER!" she squeaked.

They both looked down at her. "What is it, bird?" Laxus growled.

"WENDY HAD A VISION ABOUT ACNOLOGIA AND SOME OTHER WOLF NAMED VIPER! AND THEY MENTIONED ADDER!" 

Makarov snorted and jolted to his feet. "ADDER!?" 

"Who's Adder?" Laxus coughed.

"YES, ADDER!" Carla chirped.

"ADDER BLOODBORNE!?"

"Are you guy's ignoring me.?"

"LET"S GO!" Makarov ran out with Carla at his heels while Laxus sat alone in the den. "Weirdos.."

-----------------------------------------

Makarov ran into Wendy's den to see Romeo snuggling next to her. The old wolf stopped and stared at them. 
Carla flew in and let out a bloodcurdling scream. "WENDY MARVELL!"

Wendy looked over at them and blushed. "CARLA! MASTER!"

Romeo blushed and snorted. "It's not what it looks like.." He pulled away from Wendy.
Makarov sat in front of Wendy and stared. "Tell me everything."