Chapter 11

After what Makarov had just heard from Wendy made him of course worry for her, and what might be soon to come. Wendy slowly spoke to him as Romeo sat at her side trying his best to comfort her. and Carla just stared with shock. The tiny wolf finally finished and sighed. "That's it," she said. "That's all I heard from those people."

"Who is this Adder guy anyway?" Romeo asked, his ears twitching. Makarov glanced at the boy and spoke. "The story of Adder Bloodborne is an long and painful tale. It start off years ago when wolves first started to live in these very woods. Only very few remember him, and those few are always old or unnoticed. Those many years ago, there were only 2 packs. Thunder and shadow pack. They were always at each others throats, spatting threats and words at each other. In Thunder pack was a young pup named Adder. He lived in peace with his siblings and parents. They never fought. But one day, his father and mother were murdered by the dark wolf Zeref. His siblings and him try to run, but they were caught and slaughtered, all except for Adder. For some reason that no one will know, Zeref showed mercy on the young pup. And only ripped out his eyes. Adder became vengeful and became the leader of Shadow pack."

Wendy whimpered as Romeo stared. "But he should be died. That was YEARS ago!" he barked.
"We know," Carla said. "We don't know how or Why he's still alive, maybe it's because Zeref did something to him. But we shall never know."

"AND WERE GONNA HAVE TO FIGHT HIM!?" Romeo hissed making Makarov bark. 

"We don't need to fight him!" the old yowled. "If you heard this Wendy, it could be a moon till Acnologia or Adder come. But until then we need to prepare and warn the other packs!"

Romeo sneered. "How do we know we can trust them!? especially Shadow pack and what they
have put us through over the years!"

"But we need all the help we can get! Even if we have to get rogue wolves on our side WE WILL DO IT!"

"Masters right, Romeo." Wendy whined. "They were so many wolves, more than our pack. We need the others. We can't do this alone."

Romeo glanced down at his paws as he thought. "Okay then!" he barked looking up. "If Wendy wants it then so do I!" Romeo barked making Wendy blush and Carla groan.

"When shall we tell the rest of the pack and the other packs?" Carla asked tilting her tiny head to the side. "Now!" Makarov said. "But Carla, I want you Happy, and Pantherlily to tell the other packs!"

"Yes Master!" Carla said as she flew out. 

--------------------------------------

Everyone was at the gathering area. Makarov stood on one of the boulders as Thunder pack,Shadow pack, Light pack, and Water pack gathered around the high ledge watching. Wendy was behind him and Laxus who had his eyes narrowed at a particular maroon wolf who was smirking. Next to Laxus was Jellal, Kagura and Sting. Makarov spoke.

"I have had an scout of mine tell me something they heard!" He said. Of course he couldn't tell everyone of Wendy's ability. If he did, the others would want her. Call her a freak or ask requests of her that she can not handle at her age. So Makarov at to tell an white lie.

"They said an army of rogue wolves are coming! all lead by Acnologia, Adder Bloudborne, and a female wolf named Viper!" Wolves gasped as Jellal's mouth dropped opened and Kagura's eyes widened in shock. Sting just stared at the entrance, his eyes narrowed. "They want to destroy us all one by one! So we must make an alliance and team up against this enemy!"

"How do we know your not lying?" a wolf from shadow pack barked, making others talk in agreement. Makarov snorted. "I do not lie! They are here!"

"HELP!" a female yowl said. Everyone turned there heads to the entrance to see an maroon female wolf. Her left eye was missing and She was dirty,her back arched. Her tail was messy and dirty as the fur on her back arched up like spines. Her ears chipped with a golden ring pierced to one. She ran through the entrance limping.

"HELP ME!" she yowled. Sting and Kagura ran over to her as Jellal stared. Sting stood in front of her while Kagura helped her balance. "ARE YOU OKAY, LADY!?" he asked frantically.

"GET AWAY FROM HER! THATS VIPER!" Wendy screamed making other wolves scream and gasp.

Viper grinned as she looked up at Sting her eyes glowing with madness causing him to take a step back. Viper slashed her claws to the side of his face, sending him flying across wolves and hitting one of the boulders. Jellal gasped as Wendy began to cry. "GET HER!" Makarov yowled.

Kagura slammed her paw at Viper's head but the wolf quickly dodged and knocked Kagura over to her side. Wolves began to run out of the gathering, some screaming and howling. Viper laughed. 

Jellal ran at her straight on and leaped into the air swing his paw down at her, but she dodged again as Jellal hit the floor only to be hit on the side of his face by Viper's powerful paws. He slide across the ground as his back hit against one of the trees.

Viper darted her head over to Wendy making the little wolf scream in fear. Viper darted towards her laughing. Wendy was frozen in fear as she watched. Then out of no where Natsu appeared in front of her as he slashed Viper's face causing her to hit the ground almost cracking the ground.

Natsu yelled as he slammed down on her side and bite on her back making Viper yowl. She kicked him off but Natsu gripped into the ground. Viper stood up as she looked over at Wendy. She picked the girl up by her neck and ran out making Wendy screech. "WENDY!" Natsu cried as he ran after Viper. 

Natsu ran as Viper ran in front of him with a screaming Wendy in her jaws. "HANG ON WENDY!" he shouted. Soon Jellal and Kagura appeared by his side as they ran after the rogue wolf. Viper laughed as she jumped over a tree root. Natsu and Kagura did the same with Jellal went around it.

A flash of white flew in Natsu's view who he recognized as Carla. The tiny white bird landed on the females head as she pecked at her good eye making Viper scream as she dropped Wendy. Carla flew oof Viper as she crashed into a tree making a big crack appear across it. Carla flew to Wendy's aid as Natsu, Jellal, and Kagura did the same.

"ARE YOU OKAY WENDY!?"

"DO YOU NEED HELP!?"

"CAN YOU WALK!?"

Wendy's eyes slowly open as she looked at her white bird and smiled. "I'm fine I just-CARLA BEHIND YOU!"

Carla glanced around as Viper toward over the tiny bird. "Bye bye birdy.." 
With an sinister grin, the maroon wolf smashed her powerful jaws down on Carla, making Wendy scream in horror and Natsu howl.