Chapter 16

Kagura's death was one of the things Jellal thought he would never witness in his life. Or at least would never live to witness. But her death wasn't accidental, it was murder. Water pack was brutally murdered as well. Elders, warriors, hunters and everyone except for the pups. They were taken to the Acnologia's army. But Water packs murder was no mystery to Jellal or anyone. It was Viper. The she-wolf who had eaten Carla, and beaten all the pack leaders.

The evidence was everywhere. Green liquid on the wounds of the wolves, plus her killing style was shown everywhere. A normal rogue wolf would have just went for the throat and that's it. But Viper would still rip the wolf apart even after it was dead. And that's exactly what she did in Water pack. But the question still spun in Jellal's head.

Why didn't she take the pups?

"It's obvious what Acnologia is trying to do here." Makarov said. "He's expanding his army. And it won't be long until all the packs are next."

"We need to make an alliance."  Sting said. "The bigger numbers the better we are."
"Yes but have you forgotten?" Laxus growled. "Viper took down the whole pack by herself!" 
"We don't know that for sure." Jellal spoke up. "She could have had some help."

Natsu growled. "We should go over to his army now and destroy him!" Lucy sighed. "we need an idea, Natsu."

"Alliance is the best decision we have now." Gray said. "Right now all we have is each other."

"I'M IN!" Sting barked. "Along with the rest of my pack!"
"So am I and Thunder pack." Makarov said. "Jellal?"

"No"