Chapter 20

Wendy gasped as it all went through her head. It was a set up all along. The real threat was Shadow pack, Thunder pack was being distracted by Acnologia. She was being used as a puppet.

"How many more days till the attack?" Wendy asked cracking her voice a little.

Adder grinned. "Tonight when the moon is in the sky. Shadow pack will raid Thunder pack and slaughter them in there sleep."

"N-NO!" Wendy screamed. "I JUST NEED A LITTLE MORE TIME! I NEED TO BE THERE!"

Adder thought to himself as he gazed down at Wendy. though he had bandage covering his eyes , Wendy knew he was staring.

He froze was what it seemed like. "Are you okay?" Wendy asked as she placed her paw on his.

Then Adder let out a blood curdling scream. Wendy gasped as his paw caught fire under neath hers.

She quickly removed it as Adder dipped his paw in the ocean they stood on.
"I'm so sorry!" Wendy whined.

"Two days." He growled , examining hid burnt paw.

"W-what?"

"I'll give you two days to return to your pack. If you aren't there by then , Shadow pack will attack. And I'll kill you and your friend. I'll have Viper attack Shadow pack so they'll have to recover and regroup. So go!"

Then Wendy woke up. She was back in the cave laying next to Romeo. Sweat drenched her skin under her fur. She jolted up to her paws.

"Romeo! Romeo wake up!" Wendy cried as she shook him. "We need to find the river!"

Romeos eyes cracked open as he yawned. "Why so early?" He questioned.
"We only have two days till Shadow pack attacks! we need to go!"

--------------

Viper laid down on the river shore as she dipped her tail in it. Lodged in her back were splinters , and a stick was going through her gut. Moving to the river was a struggle. She had to drag herself while a long stick was stuck sticking through her belly and splinters stuck in her spine.

Blood poured from her back , and it stained the stick which was sticking out through her side. The stick went right through her.

But she's gotten worse wounds.
"You look awful." A voice said behind her. Viper lifted her head and looked over her shoulder to see Adder's general.
Raven.

Raven fur was fluffy and purple with her paws white and a white spot on her muzzle, but in the dark of the night her fur would turn black or a dark blue.

"When did you get here?" Viper questioned.
"Adder sent me." She replied. "He wanted me to tell you to go attack Shadow Pack. But seeing how you are it probably isn't gonna happen."

"Just get this stick out of me and I'll be fine. I can deal with the damn splinters but not this damn stick." Vipers voice seemed weak and shaky.

Raven padded over to her side and latched her jaw onto the stick. With a powerful yank , Raven pulled the stick out and threw it into the river.

Viper stood up as skin grew over the wound and fur grew over it.

"Would you like to join?" Viper asked the general with a grin.
Raven smiled. "Let's go kill some Shadow pack tail."

Viper let out a laugh. "Now that's the spirit!"

The two females sprinted off following the river with there tongues flying out if there mouths.

-------------

Shadow pack was full of action. Everyone was training for the raid tonight. Once Jellal killed off Lightning pack he could go to the mountains and have no one stop him from doing so. He would kill everyone in Acno's army , take back water packs pups and make them his own.

Everyone was training , warriors , hunters and even some pups who wanted to join. Jellal trained with Cobra on the high ledge. Meredy trained with Angel on the ground. Racer with Midnight and etc.

The two males fought viciously. Teeth bared , ears down , claws. Though Jellal was the leader , Cobra has an advantage.

His two front legs could turn scaly and grow three blades that looked similar to an eagles talons. A single scratch from them would infect the wound and kill the victim in a week. Slowly and painfully.

"Pick up the pace!" Jellal snarled as he slashed his claws down on Cobras flank , who barely dodged.

Then a yowl of pain came from the entrance. The two stopped along with everyone else. "It's Viper." Cobra mumbled. "And some other female."

Jellal bared his teeth and jumped down from the high ledge onto the ground. "Prepare for battle!" He howled.
Wolves sprinted towards Viper and the female , but were easily hit aside.
"Pups hide in your dens!" Meredy said as she pushed some pups into a den and guarded the entrance.

And there they were. Viper and another wolf who were sprinting towards everyone.

Cobra jumped down from the ledge next to Jellal's side. "Should I..?" He asked before Jellal nodded his head.
"You get Viper and I'll get the other female."

The two males sprinted at the two as Cobra's front paws turned scaly and grew sharp talons. Tiny spines grew on his back as two horns like a rams grew from his head and a stinger unsheathed from his tail.

Viper seemed to do the same as large antlers sprouted from her head , her front paws turned to green scales and sharp talons, barbs as long as a pups tail grew from her back and her tail turned to does like a scorpion.

They collided as Cobra took on Viper and Jellal with Raven.

Jellal lunged at Raven as he slashed his paw at her face. She ducked and bit onto his left front leg and yanked on it tripping him. She stood above him and dug her sharp canines into his neck.

But Meredy darted from her den and jumped onto Ravens back digging her fangs into Ravens spine. The purple wolf yowled in agony as Jellal came from under her and bit onto her right front leg.

But Though there fight was bloody, Vipers and Cobras fought like two bears. They both stood on there hind legs swinging there claws at each others faces and necks.
Teeth bared , Viper bit onto his lower neck causing him to yowl out , but he latched onto the back of her neck.

Jellal glanced over to them and rolled his eyes. He let go if Raven and slammed into Vipers side knocking her over. Cobra shook his neck as blood splattered onto the grass.

Meredy was now on her own with Raven. Raven kicked Meredys hind leg with her back paw, making her yelp and let go of Ravens back. Raven quickly twisted around and slashed Meredy on the side of her face , staining the pink wolfs fur red with blood.
Viper slashed her paw across Cobras face causing him to yowl.
Jellal snarled as he jumped onto Vipers back and bit the back of her fluffy neck , he leaned back pulling her head back. Then Cobra jabbed his stinger into her throat. But she grinned as her scorpion like stinger stung into Jellals back , causing him to yowl in agony.

"ERIK!" Jellal yowled. "HELP ME!"

Then Viper froze. "Erik?!" She gasped and removed her stinger from Jellal.

She turned to Cobra and stared , her one eye wide. Then a tear dropped from it.

She padded over to the maroon wolf and placed her paw on his chest. Cobra didn't know whether to jerk away or just stand still. Then Viper backed away in shock.

"Erik!" She barked. "It's me! Pharika!"

Cobra was confused. He tilted his head to the side as blood dripped from his lip.

"Y-your mother...." She whispered.
"Don't you remember me..?"

-----------

Sorry if there's like 50 mistakes here. I've gotten a little bit better I guess.
Now as you can see we have a new character !
Raven who belongs to clarisent

Thx for submitting your Oc!!