Chapter 8

Levy stared at Rogue; with raven black fur and a ruff a fur on his head covering one of his red eyes. He walked out between to trees, puffing out his chest. Levy shivered.

"You are trespassing on Light pack territory, Levy Mcgarden!" He snarled, as his fur puffed out. 

Levy growled. "How do you know my name?" 
Rogue let out a amused chuckle as his smirked. "My dear friend Gajeel tells me all about you! It's rare if he doesn't bring you up in any conversation."
Levy's eyes widened and a slight blush appeared on her face. "And he told me about you, Ryo's!" 
"It's Rogue."
"Ryo's
"Rogue."
"Ryo's!
 "ROGUE!"
"RYO'S!"

"THIS IS CHILDISH!" Rogue barked. "You stared it."Levy smiled, her tail sweeping the grass. Rogue glared at her as a growl grew in his throat. "That's a Lie."
"No it isn't!"
"Please let's not start." Rogue whined. Levy let out a laugh, her paws scrambled against the floor as she cackled in amusement. "I'm sorry! I just can't stop!"
Rogue pouted as he sat down, his fluffed out tail brushing the ground. Levy finally stop, her voice hurt from the laughing. "It wasn't that funny." he said, his ear twitching.

"It kinda was." Levy giggled. "Get out." Rogue whispered.

Levy looked at Rogue and tilted her head to the side. "what?"
"Get out of my territory. You're lucky you didn't run into Shadow Pack territory, they would have taken you prisoner or slaughtered you on the spot. They won't care of who you are. Now go before I am forced to do the same, Levy. I do not want to make Gajeel my enemy. But it is the wolf code. SO GO!"

Levy whimpered at his words. She jolted around and darted off like an scared hare. Her whining now a faint sound in the distance.

Rogue sighed as he stood back up on his four paws.

"HEY BRO!"

Rogue jolted around to see Sting. "What are you doing here?" he asked, fulffing out is black fur, hoping he didn't see what happened.

"I just saw you save a life! and a important one, man!" Sting chuckled, standing by his side.
"How did I save her?" Rogue asked.

Sting chuckled and touched Rogue's shoulder with his tail. "From Minerva! She was heading your way, but being the noble pack leader I am, I sent her to the other side of the border!"
Rogue stared at him, his eyes serious.
"Me and you both know she would have attacked her." Sting snorted.

Rogue sighed and nodded his head in agreement. "You are right."  Rogue said. "I did save her in a way."

Sting grinned and laughed. "So stop feeling so embarrassed!"
Rogue looked down at his paws as a slight smile appeared on his face.
"yeah."
-------------------------------------
Levy ran into the meadow, her paws frantically hitting the ground. Now she never wanted to get out of pack grounds. She just wanted to stay in her den, treating the elders, reading books, and sleeping.

The scent of her pack filled her nose. Although it smelled odd and messy, she missed it. She craved it. She missed Lucy, Mirajane, Cana, everyone! Despite the annoying males filling it. The hole of her den came into view. With long ivy covering the entrance.

 She jolted into her den, Her paws getting caught in one of the ivy vines, that she tumbled onto the floor and slid across till her body hit the wall. "I MUST READ NOW!" She wailed. 

She scrambled to her paws and walked over to her scattered books on the floor, she had gotten them from an abandoned Two-leg house three moon ago. She picked up one with her jaws and walked over to the corner. The book had a leather cover on, with big bold red words on them spelling out 'Legends of the Past'

She sat down in the cave corner and dropped the book. "Now i can relax." She sighed. She opened the  up. The two-leg language was complicated for her at first, but now she can read it with ease.

"HEY SHRIMP!" Gajeel walked in her house, his grin wide.
Levy let out a scared scream as she fell over. "GAJEEL REDFOX!"

Gajeel ran out snickering. "you fell down."