Chapter 4

Sorry I haven't been updating! I'm grounded for a long time, So I'll try to make this chapeter long just for the sake of it! So Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shadow pack was quite. Everyone keeping to them self's, some eating, others on patrol. Jellal rested on a bed of leaves and twigs in his private den. He eyes locked on a mouse in between his paws. It's little paw scrambled against the cave ground, squeaking for help.

He slammed his big paw on the rodents head, causing his body to scramble around before stopping. Jellal scoped up the mouse in his jaws before swallowing with one 'gulp' 

"Jellal!" 

Jellal jolted his head over to the entrance to see one of his top warriors. Racer; A yellow wolf with black on the sides of his face and down his back to his tail. "What is it, Racer?" He asked. The yellow-black wolf grinned and chuckled. "Come check this out. You'll wanna see it." 

Racer padded out of the den with Jellal at his heels. "What do you wanna show me?" Jellal asked. Racer looked over his shoulder. "Just wait."

The two wolves reached a crowd of wolves, standing in front of a trench. Jellal and Racer walked into the crowd bumping shoulders and swiping tails. Jellal and Racer got in front of the crowd, Jellal's eyes widening.

There blocking the stream was the lifeless body of a male wolf. It was black wolf with scratch marks all over. A chunk of meat was gone from his flank and you could easily see bone. He's tail was gone and a pool blood was formed under him.

Jellal narrowed his eyes at the body. "The scouts found it here." Cobra walked to Jellal's side. The maroon wolf jumped into the trench besides the body, Jellal jumped in after. The two wolf's studied the decaying body. "What do you think killed him?" A voice said. Jellal looked up and saw Meredy: a fluffy pink wolf with a white underbelly.

"A bear." Cobra sniffed the body and snorted. "Definitely a bear. About nine to ten years old and five miles away." 

"And how do you know?" Meredy questioned, tilting her head to the side. 

"I can smell and hear a deer a continent away, girl." Cobra snapped, his ears twitching. Jellal looked at the scratch marks on the wolfs fur. They were deep and bloody, His fur covered in dried up blood. 

"Cobra, I want you and Racer to take a team of wolves and track that bear!" Jellal ordered. Racer giggled and Cobra grinned. "Meredy, I want you to get Sorano and get this body out of here" Meredy sighed and shrugged and walked out of the crowd.

"Aren't you gonna tell the other packs?" Cobra asked. Jellal growled. "No." he junped out of the trench and walked off. "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR! GET THAT BEAR!"

(In The forest)

The wind sweep through the tree's as the sun shined light upon the great woods. Cobra along with three other wolfs walked through the woods. Cobra with Racer by his side. Midnight; a white wolf with a black underbelly and black on his face which made him look like he had a mask. And Erigor; a silver wolf with blue swirls on hims front paws and back.

It was quite. No one spoke just walked. Cobra was sniffing the air and his ears twitching. Many scents filled the air. Some of outsider wolfs or of deer or Two-Legs. But no beer.

"Anything?" Midnight asked running up to Cobra's side. Cobra shook his head and growled. "Nothing." 

"We should go back then. There's nothing here anyway!" Racer barked. "Besides! I promised the pups I would race them!" Cobra snorted. "Fine lets go so Racer can kill those pups dreams, Midnight can sleep for five years and Erigor can forget what his life is about."

Erigor snorted and growled. "I'll stay though." Cobra said walking deeper in the forest. "You can join me if you wish."

Cobra padded through the forest but stopped in his tracks and sniffed the air. "no.." 

-----------------

Wendy sat down, her tail sweeping the cave floor. The fact that Laxus was one of the seven Kin still ran through her head. She didn't think there were more, only that her Natsu and Gajeel was left.

"I'm Bored!" Natsu complained jumping up and down. "Then go kill something!" Lucy snapped. Natsu whimpered and laid down in shame. 

"I'm kinda bored too.." Wendy said, shifting her paws. Lucy let out a sigh and laid down. "So am I."

That was when Wendy's eyes turned white again. Lucy looked to Wendy and shot up. "WENDY!" Natsu got up and barked. "NOT AGAIN!"

The white wolf's eyes turned normal and she began to shake. "THERE'S A BEAR!" She shouted. "IT'S IN SHADOW PACK"