Chapter 21

"GET AWAY FROM HER!" Jellal barked , still bleeding from the sting in his back. "SHES GONNA KILL YOU!"

Raven and Meredys stopped there fight as Raven's shoulders dropped in shock and Meredys eyes were wide. Raven was on top of Meredy.
"Mother and son.." Raven whispered softly.
Viper rubbed her head against his neck and placed her paws around him in a hug.
Cobra hesitated before doing the same. Though Cobra was always a big wolf , Viper was larger, Cobra only reaching up to her upper neck.

"I thought I lost you.." she whispered with a crack in her voice. She soon began sobbing as Cobra still remained emotionless.

"VIPER!"
A howl of anger was heard in the distance. Standing in the pack entrance was Natsu , Erza , Gray and Laxus. "Traitor!" Natsu barked viciously. "Your siding with her!?"
"You don't deserve to be a general!" Gray snarled.

"SHUT UP!" Cobra snarled back. Then Viper took her paws off him and looked around.
"One of the seven.." She mumbled , referring to Natsu.

"Viper, I can take care of Shadow pack!" Raven barked as she stepped on Meredys face. "You take care of those Thunder Pack scum!"

Viper turned to the four, her eyes full of hatred and her teeth bared. Her tears quickly stopped flowing. "I just wanted to see my son again..But not like this.."

Then She darted towards the four and slashed her talons against all there faces. Natsu and Gray screamed while Laxus gritted his teeth. But Erza somehow managed to dodge and deliver a blow to Viper's throat.

Blood flew from her mouth. Erza slashed at the females neck , but she dodged easily. "So this is the famous Titania!?" Viper laughed , dodging Erza's hits.

Natsu jumped behind her and bit onto her flank , which didn't seem to affect her. Then Laxus head butted her side, making the female groan.

She twisted around and bit at Natsu's face , he let go as he but down at her tail. Laxus locked his jaws on her neck.

Raven slashed down her claws on Meredys shoulder , who dodged and bit onto her left front leg.
She yowled.

Jellal watched. It was a gruesome battle. Blood splattering onto the grass , scared whines and screams from wolfs who watched from their dens. His back was in pain. It burned like if it was on fire and if a million splinters were lodged in one place.

Erza stuck to Viper's back , her claws dug in and her jaws clenched to the back of the females neck. The barbs on Viper's back were inches away from Erza's paws , Viper yowled in agony as Erza shook her head violently , ripping skin.

Natsu pulled at her tail and shook his head while Laxus knocked her over and stood on top of her.

Erza and Natsu stood by his side teeth bared. "GET OFF HER!" Cobra snarled as he jumped onto Laxus's back and bit onto the back of his head.

The strong male yowled in pain as he felt hot blood trail down his pelt. Cobra jumped off the male , his jaws still locked on and threw the male towards a den.

With the chance , Viper jolted up and ran back. Natsu darted towards Cobra with Erza on his side.

Gray quickly bit onto Raven's back and threw her away from Meredy who was drenched in bites wounds and blood.

"Are you okay?" He asked picking her up and throwing her over his back. She nodded her head. Gray padded towards a den and placed her inside. Three pups came to the females aid.

Two against one.
Erza and Natsu snapped and snarled at Cobra. Teeth bared , Erza snapped onto his flank. The male whined as he twisted around making her lose grip.

Then the ground shook. Viper stopped running as she gazed back at the battle. A twisted grin appearing.

A Raven flew past her and she followed it. "The ground is shaking!" Erza barked as she struggled to keep on her paws. "No shit!" Natsu replied.

The raven cawed as it landed on the ground , and it stopped shaking the moment it landed. Everyone stared at the raven. It was all black with a strip of bandage covering it's eyes.

"Adder?" Raven asked as she got up. Then the bird changed. It grew larger as it feathers turned to fur. Soon a black and red wolf stood where the raven once stood. He had bandage wrapped around his eyes.
And a calm smile.

"Look at this." He said. "Wolves fighting so weakly. I think it's time I show you all what you are truly against."

The male grinned as the bandage wrapped around his eyes turned to ashes.

"ADDER!" Raven shouted as she looked away.

Soon the bandage was fully gone as four eyes jolted open. They were reptile like, red and the part that was supposed to be white was black.

"You're fighting a Bloodbourne now."