Chapter 14

Light pack stared as Rogue padded through with Shadow packs second commander, Cobra. Some wolfs growled and others just stared with dirty eyes. Pups hid behind there growling mother while others stuck there tongues out at the maroon wolf. A silver pup stuck his tongue out as his friend waved his tail at him.

Cobra grinned as he knelt down and snapped at the two, making them squeak and run off. Cobra laughed as Rogue growled making him stop. They soon reached Stings den as they entered. Minerva and Yukino quickly got into fighting stances the moment they saw Cobra.

"What is he doing here?!" Minerva snarled making Yukino narrow her eyes. Cobra smirked as Rogue stepped up. "He's the one who made the substance." Rogue said. "He can cure it."

"But how do we know we can trust him!?" Yukino hissed. Rogue growled. "I'll make sure of it. if he decided to make a wrong move then i'll allow you two to attack. But that is it."

Minerva and Yukino relaxed as they nodded there heads. "Fine. But if he messes up we'll end him." Minerva snarled. "So watch your back buddy!" Minerva and Yukino both walked out of the den. Cobra rolled his eye and scoffed. "Females..."

He walked up to Sting and placed his paw on his face making the Blond wolf whine. He studied the scratch. "It's pretty deep." he said. Rogue barked. "Just heal him!"

Cobra sighed as he lifted up his paw towards Rogue and grinned. "Bite my paw. hard please."
Rogue's eyes widen as he smirked. "I've been wanting to do that for a long time."

Rogue snapped his jaws on Cobra's paw making the a tiny whimper come out of Cobra's throat. "Harder!" he shouted making Rogue snap on harder. "HARDER!"
"IF I DO IT ANY HARDER I'LL BREAK YOU!"
"I DON'T FREAKING CARE HARDER!"
---------------------------

Minerva and Yukion waited outside as there ears were flattened. Minerva with a scared expression on her face will Yukino's eyes were wide with shock and her jaws open at what they were hearing.

"Are they...." Minerva whispered making Yukino blink. "I didn't know Rogue was.....he had feelings for....Oh my.."

"GODDAMMIT HARDER YOU WEAKLING"
"I MIGHT HURT YOU AND GET IN TROUBLE FOR THAT!"
"YOU'RE ALREADY ALMOST THERE C'MON HARDER HARDER"

Minerva gagged as Yukino fainted.

-------------------------------

There was a snap as Cobra screamed and pulled his paw out of Rogue's jaws. His paw was broke. Rogue gazed at Cobra as his one eye watered. He tilted his head over Sting's scratch as a tear dripped down into the wound causing it to sizzle.

Sting whimpered for a second before the wound started to heal over. Rogue smiled and sighed with relief. Cobra then dripped more tears on his paw. He carefully placed his paw on the ground as it healed. 

"wait your tears can heal broken bones too?" Rogue asked making Cobra glare at him. "No. They can only heal that poison and myself. So don't ask me to do any more good deeds. They make me cringe."

Stings face was no longer wounded but fully healed. Cobra yawned as he stretched his front arms out. "Well. My job is done.."
He walked out as Minerva stared at him. He glanced at her and growled. "Is there something wrong..?"

Minerva quickly shook her head making Cobra cringe and walk away out of the pack. Minerva walked into the den to see Rogue asleep on the ground and Sting was sitting up with a smile. "HEY!"

"...Sting were Rogue and Cobra.....doing something...here..?"
Sting shrugged. "I just heard them screaming at each other."

-----------------------------

Natsu searched around frantically now that Romeo and Wendy were missing. "WENDY! ROMEO!"
"WHERE ARE THEY!?"
"THEY RAN INTO THE WOODS!"

Natsu bolted into the woods as he sniffed around. Romeo's scent filled his nose along with Wendy's and someone else's he hoped to never smell again. "Viper...."

He ran deeper into the woods following the scent, re ran along the river as he looked but nothing. He stopped at the end of the river where the water fell down into a long water fall with mist in the end. Covering the ground bellow. He sniffed around until he smelled a mix of The three's scent on a long stone in the middle of the ragging river.

He leaped onto the rock and sniffed. The scent went into the waterfall as he stared his eye wide. "No" he mumbled. "They can't be....."