Chapter 19

"Miss Marvell," a deep voice said. "Wake up."
Wendy groaned as she opened her eyes to see a black wolf sitting in front of her. She jolted up and fell back. The wolf was tall and skinny , he had bandage wrapped around his eyes and a cruel smirk. Wendy screamed as she looked around herself. She stood on an ocean of blood stained water , the sky grey with blood red clouds and dead trees with chains hanging from the branches sticking out of the water and spikes sticking out with wolf heads.

"WHERE AM I!?" she shrieked as she covered her eyes with her paws. "No need to hide your eyes." the wolf said , as he removed her paws. "Why am I here?" she shivered. "And who are you?"

"I am Adder Bloodbourne, " he said. "And you are in the dream realm , Ms. Marvell."
Wendy gasped. "YOUR ADDER!?" she screamed. "Y-YOU SHOULD BE DEAD! YOUR LIKE A MILLION YEARS OLD!"

Adder chuckled. "You mean a thousand years old. And I WISH I died."

"YOUR BLIND!"

"No shit."

"YOU HAVE NO EYES!"

"Actually you would be shaking if you saw what is under these bandages."

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!?"

"Stop screaming, please."

"What do you want?"

"I sent you that vision you had , Ms. Marvell. I showed you the conversation Acnologia and Viper had, about me and my pack. They were all lies. All scripted. The vision was to turn your pack against shadow pack. The conversation was to make you believe we were gonna attack you , even though in reality. Shadow pack was the real threat."

Wendy's eyes widened as her mouth opened in shock. "I-It was a set up all along!?"

-----------

Hey guys!
I know your probably wondering why I didn't make it ten times longer , and the thing is I just can't. I'm not stopping the book , it's just I'm kinda really sick. Like things are going on in my body and it's really bad.
I'm getting hella bad stomach aches , where I can't even get up or stand. Like today I had to Crawl on the ground to the restroom. It just hurts so much.
My hands are weird too , there getting these weird bumps that hurt. It is painful just typing this. 
I puked a little

I'm losing bits of my memory. I'm forgetting faces , songs , I even forgot my sisters name. My mom literally had to remind me. So I won't update for about a few days and yeah. I'm not faking or anything just to get attention this is actually happening to me. So...
I hope you all have a good day
and God bless...Go eat some bread.