Chapter 5

Natsu bounded through the forest with Erza and Gray on his heels. Erza held Wendy in her mouth by her scruff. The sound of yowls and roars became closer, Grizzlies have always been a  problem for the packs, along with mountain lions and lone wolves. They have came in contact with bears before. Mostly
young ones and cubs. 
The cry of a bear grew louder, The 4 had already past the shadow pack border, and they were already  close, the stench of bear poisoned the air. 
There paws soon hit Shadow pack land. Multiple wolves were fighting the beast. It was covered in scars and its bright black eyes shined with hatred. Other wolves guided the pups or elders safely away. The beast swiped his neck breaking claws at the snapping wolves. He stood up on his hinds and roared.

Wolves barked back at it. A flash of maroon and yellow bounded behind the beast, Racer bit into his hind leg while Cobra climbed onto his back and sunk his canines into the bears shoulder. The bear yowled and threw Cobra off his shoulder. The maroon wolf slide across the ground, his claws dug into the earth keeping his balance.He stood in front of the four and glanced at them with a growl. "What are you doing here!?" He snapped. Natsu stepped forward and barked. "We came here to help!" 

Cobra spun around back at the bear and snorted. "Just stay out of my way."
Natsu grinned and ran at the bear with Cobra at his side. They both bounded at the bear and snapped at his hind legs. Natsu clawed at his belly while Cobra bit into his right hind leg. Gray bounded behind it and climbed onto his back. He bit into his spine causing the bear to cry out of pain. Natsu began to bit at his hind legs trying to get it off he's balance. 

Gray jumped off of he's back and snarled. The Grizzly snarled back baring it's teeth. Cobra crouched and crawled behind it. He jumped onto his scared back and climbed up it. The bear spun around trying to claw him of his back. 
Natsu and Gray both ran around it barking. With the bear distracted, Cobra sunk his canines into the creatures back neck. The bear yowled in pain and fell on all fours. Cobra sank his teeth in deeper with a grin. He then jumped off the bears back and howled.

The bear whimpered out as Natsu, Gray, and Cobra surrounded it barking and snarling. It cried out and ran back into the forest. Natsu collapsed on the ground exhausted. Gray looked fine but still looked tired. "Why didn't you help us Erza?" Natsu complained. Erza sighed and giggled. "I wanted to see if you could work together with other packs. I guess you can, Nice work!" 

"Wait," Gray looked at Cobra then at Natsu. "We were working together?" Erza nodded and smiled.
The three guys looked at each other then started to gag. "I cant believe I was working together with him!" Natsu got up and and growled at Gray. "I cant believe I worked with both of you!" Cobra yowled.
Natsu barked. "ewwwwwww, I have Gray germs!!" 
Gray growled. "Now I have Cobra's stence!"
Cobra snorted. "Well, both of you just gave me the plague!"

"Will you all shut up!" Wendy shouted, her ears flattened. The three looked at the pup with wide eyes and open jaws. "The little one speaks..?" Cobra said surprised. "Yes. But not with that mouth!" Natsu said jaw dropped.

Wendy pouted. "Stupid heads!" The three males gasped with shock. "Such Language!" Natsu joked.

 "Can you go away now?" Cobra asked with a sigh. "As a matter of fact we will!" Natsu barked walking away strutting his tail side to side. "Does he even know how to sass walk?" Cobra asked. "No. No he doesn't." Gray grunted.

"Beat him with a stick for me, please." 

"I already do that."

Erza followed Natsu with Wendy still in her jaws. Gray padded behind them with a smug smirk. "What did he tell you?" Erza sighed. "Ideas." Gray responded and walks past her to Natsu's side. "He probably gave him ideas of how to torture Natsu." Wendy said with a shameful look. Erza nodded.