A Trick Of Flowers!

Just living is not enough..., one must have sunshine, freedom and a little flower.

                                     Hans Christian Andersen.

The blackout that surrounded the four walls of the room, didn't seem to break at anytime. The only noise that was visible in that moment was the low breathing sound of the two bodies who sat across at an arms distance. Karishma was frozen and Udit sat there waiting in anticipation of her answer but when for a long time, she didn't said a word, he suddenly started chuckling shocking the nervous female infront of her.

"Ammm...," Karishma was lost at words and not able to hold himself, Udit burst out laughing so loudly that tears started coming out from the sides of his lifeless eyes.

It was so confusing to him that his eyes were dead for everyone, but they could still shed the tears of emotions that he felt through his heart which he deemed to be dead, but it still kept on pounding in his hard chest making him count his every breath.

"You...you thought.... Seriously how can you take it so .....," He confused his own words breaking the statement into various forms but his laughter didn't died instead it kept on increasing infuriating Karishma.

"You are so damn mean." She complained hitting him on his chest and he didn't stopped her as it didn't even hurt him a bit. His emotional tremor was so painful to his conscience that any physical hurt now never bothered him.

Realizing, that she might be hurting him, she stopped abruptly and he just sat there smiling not even moving an inch.

"Did I hurt you bad?" She inquired when he didn't say a word. She was dreading that he might once again lash out at her, but he really shocked her with his sudden calmness.

"Which stupid of the world told you that your cotton ball like hands can hurt them?" He teased with his lips twitching in a playful smirk which unfortunately she couldn't see but her heart could feel it through the way his voice came out in a playful arrogant way.

"I am not a cotton ball okay!" She argued standing up but he held her wrist and pulled her down again as she landed straight on his lap.

"Ud....," She was cut off when he placed his index finger on her lips. His one arm was draped around her small waist whilst her palms rested on his chest. She was dumbfounded at his actions lately. They were confusing her already disturbed heart which had started to care for this stranger in a span of few days only.

"Don't fall in love with me in these ten days because you won't get anything but heart break". He warned her in a risky tone as if he was sure that she will exactly fall in love with him once their time together will get over. He didn't knew why he asked her such questions or why did he even warned her for something which was inevitable. How can even one person stop their heart from falling for the other?

He pushed her away from him with a jerk and she was taken aback with the sudden turn of events. What was he doing to her? Pulling her and then pushing her away like nothing happened?

"You are one selfish, obnoxious jerk Mr. Shenoy. And don't you worry even if you were the last man on this earth, I won't fall for you". She commented anger evident in her tone. If she thought for a second, that he was respectful towards her then he would prove her wrong the next second, which angered her because she wanted him to open up but his stubbornness was something which wasn't in anyone's control.

"Then hate me and Don't even take interest in my bloody past because you have nothing to do with it". He finally voiced out the exact reason behind his actions and the lamp of her mind lit up, as she realized the reason behind his jerk behavior.