The Confusion Of Our Hearts!

I think my biggest flaw is my insecurity. I am terribly insecure. I am plagued with insecurities 24*7.

                                                             Madonna.

The predicament of Udit's conscience over the last few seconds, was such that, that neither did he felt any pain nor vulnerability. He was agonized by an unknown anger which was making him close his fists tightly that his nails were bruising his skin on the palm whilst his jaws kept on clenching as he heard the footsteps nearing him like a predator strolls towards the prey.

Who the hell was he? How did he call Karishma, beautiful?

Shut the hell up, Shenoy!

Just because you don't like her, doesn't mean that the entire world isn't going to like her.

Who said I don't like her?

Ohh really! Then why do you keep on pushing her away and hurt her as if she is the one who is responsible for your state?

His subconscious mocked him right there and then, continuously like the two sides of soul. The angel and the devil but what he failed to see that, both had the similar mention of the object. Karishma!!

"Hii there, young lady. I must say you are blessed with natural beauty". He heard the same voice again but this time it was close enough that he could feel the nonsensical fragrance of the male's perfume.

"Hello. Thank you for your compliments but do I know you?" Karishma inquired confused. Udit sighed in relief knowing the fact that she didn't knew the stranger. So much hypocrisy, idiot!

Shut it!!

"Veer!!!!" They both heard Sheena's excited squeal, as the running steps came nearer to them, and as she approached the male, she gave him a warm hug blushing all the while.

"I missed you Sheens." "Mee too, baby". Udit cleared his throat, whilst Karishma controlled her heated cheeks hearing their mushy mushy talks of lovers.

"Ahh. Ohhh guys, meet my fiance and your new instructor, Ranveer Desai." Sheena introduced in an awkward tone. Karishma nodded her head and forwarded her hand for a handshake, but before Ranveer could even respond to her gesture, Udit furiously held her other wrist, and dragged her along with him inside the class, shocking the trio completely.

How the hell did he knew that she forwarded her hand? Was the only question that was rolling on their mind but before they could come to an apt conclusion, Ranveer started giggling, irritating Sheena.

She rolled her eyes and signalled him to join her in the class. He obliged but his eyes roamed around on the couple who was seated on the left corner. From their faces turned to the other, he could guess that they were arguing about him. Curious to listen to their bickerings, he moved closer, and he so wanted to roll on the floor, hearing their talks.

"Stay away from that flirt!" Udit ordered running his hands countless number of times through his hairs.

"Huh. Come again!"

"I said stay away from that Ranveer. He is not good". He stressed on the name. Karishma scowled hearing his sudden orders. Wasn't he the one who ordered her to stay away from him?

"And who the hell do you think you are to order me? As far as I remember, you told me last night to mind my own business, so now I can talk to anyone I want. Stay out of my life". She retorted back in a firm tone but inside, she was dreading that he will really stay out because truth to be told, she didnt wanted him to go back into his shell again. She wanted him to trust her enough to tell her his all darkest of secrets.