Sneak Peak of the Coming Chapters.

#1

The ride to the institute was a silent one. None of them spoke a word, but their hearts were fighting constant battles, of their past and present scenarios. They stepped down silently, and started to make their way after the guards who were guiding them.

On one side where Karishma was feeling some happiness coursing inside her soul after long agonizing months of pain, contrary to her, Udit was dissolved in making the righteous decision.

He craved to let the haunting memories out of his mind, but the fear of losing himself in that shell of turmoil and remorse. The remorse of hiding the truth from his parents till now, but can he trust Karishma in this matter to not reveal his secrets to anyone? It wasn't like he was the one at fault, but the reason was he didn't have the heart to traumatize those who brought him to the world.

Once, they reached Udit's room, they left as Karishma assured them that she can manage herself.

She heard Udit sighing and turned around to leave to only be held by him, at her wrist, and his next words, jolted her in the state of utter shock.

"I want to share my past with you but only if you promise to not tell it to anyone, not to even Sheena".
*****
#2

"Why the hell don't you understand that I don't trust that Ranveer?" Udit yelled at Karishma pinning her to the side wall which was beside the door. He slammed the door shut, making Karishma flinch in fear. He was enraged in that moment and all he wished was to strangle someone bad.

"I...i..," Karishma stuttered on her tongue infront of him for the first time, but it only annoyed him all the more.

She could feel him gritting his teeth in anger and mock Irritation, but she didn't understood what to do to save herself from his wrath? She had thought that after taking out his past from his heart, he will compose, but it only worsened his anger, especially on Ranveer.

"Inspite of my all warning, can't you just stay away from that guy?" He interrogated her like a strict teacher, but realizing that she shouldn't show him that she was weakened by his words, she retorted, "Why does it matter to you if he does something to me? Tell me, why does it hurt you if I die or live or whether I am hurt or not?"

Her every query pierced his soul, and in the heat of the moment, he held her shoulders tightly, and confessed at the top of his lungs, "It does matter to me because I can't tolerate if anything happens to you. I won't be able to forgive myself if you even get a scratch on your body. I couldn't stop with what happened to me, but I will never let anything worse happen to you then you have already suffered."

She stood there dumbfounded, her lips quivering with the heated proximity that was erupting between them.

His face was coming closer to hers with each passing second, and then like a wave is seen to be touching the shore, his lips met hers, and everything blurred around her except of him.
*****
#3

Her words kept on ringing in his ears with every step he took towards the car that was awaiting him along with his parents. His breathings were erratic whilst his lifeless eyes were blank and red.

She stood behind the pillar, hearing his footsteps going away from her, and with every step he took, her heart broke a little more than it was already.

"I am sorry". She muttered slowly as the waterfall cascaded down her eyes but she didn't dared to stop it.

With her words ringing in his ears, he sat down in the car, and as the driver slammed the door shut, she felt as if someone killed her already broken self. 

She heard the car speeding away from her, taking him far away from her life, whilst she stood there rooted to her spot unable to take even a step forward to stop him and bring him back to her.

"I love you, Udit". She mumbled sliding down the pillar and letting the truth sunk in her.

"I hate you, Karishma". He mumbled to himself at the same time, and closing his eyes in defeat, he let the reality get onto him that she was out of his reach now forever.

So this was it. There are lot of things to be revealed but it's a gist to it. I might update at night if I get time.

Those who haven't read, the Diwali bash please read it. And i have posted a poetry too, so do check out.