The Illuminated Souls!

When you lose something in your life, stop thinking it's a loss for you...It is a gift you have been given so you can get on the right path to where you are meant to go, not to where you think you should have gone.

                                                             Suze Orman.

The void that succumbs our life when the most cherished person of our life leaves us, is something one can't explain. Even if they find the right words, they can't find the heart to put out the agony infront of others not because they are weak, but because every word they voice will make them remember the one who is the sole reason for their smile. Karishma didn't regretted her decision, what she regretted was the heartbreak that she had to put Udit through a week ago.

A full of seven days has passed and she was living her life like a heartless stone, neither talking nor eating much which in return glued her to her bed.

Everytime she walked around the campus, she felt his presence and it ached her that she can't reach out to him until she finally decided to leave the place with her mother silently for her own good.

If not being with him added one Percent of pain to her chest, then remembering his hate added to ninety nine percent of the hurt in her ribcage. Her heart felt hollow and absolutely devoid of any emotion because she herself killed those.

She remembered the sacrifices of Aayush and Raisha for the other, which she learned from Yuvraj before she joined the institute. At that time she had felt that how can two people love each other so much to give up on their happiness for the other, but now when she herself fell in love, and experienced it, she realized how brave that couple was to fight for their love and togetherness till the day they finally won over every hurdle of their life. (For Raisha and Aayush's Story, Check out My innocent Love and The Naivety of Hearts).

But was she strong like them to bear this sepreation from Udit? They united but will she and Udit ever unite?

"Are you done princess?" Archana's concerned voice brought her out of her vulnerable thoughts. She nodded silently not uttering a single word since the moment her mother arrived there.

Archana's heart ached seeing her daughter bleed from inside. She has been shell shocked when Karishma revealed her decision to her, but when she learnt her reasons then all she could do was to cry and feel proud of her girl, who was so brave to give up her happiness for the one she loves the most, after her and her father.

"Are you okay?" Archana asked seeing her puffy red eyes. She knew she had been crying a lot lately, the only reason which panicked Sheena and she had to call Archana urgently.

"Karishma I know what you are going through, but you have to let it out. Don't break yourself like this, all alone. I am here for you baby". The second she heard her mother's consoling words, she threw herself in her arms and sobbed without any control on her emotions.

"Ahhhhh...Mom...Ahhhhh, how will I live without him?" She cried sliding down on the floor and Archana held her in her protective embrace, caressing her hairs with her own tears falling down.

"He hates me so much, Mom. He hates me. How can I live with his hate?"

"Shhhhh, baby he doesn't hate you and you know it well. He was very angry at you in that moment that is why he said what came in his mind. You only told me that he is the strongest and the bestest man you have met, after your father then how can he hate you?" Archana consoled as Karishma rested her head on her chest and cried in muffled tones.

His face from their childhood kept on flashing in her mind and as she felt him winking at her with his mesmerizing eyes, a strong determination erupted in her heart.