The Touch Of You!

Like I promised an update, here it is. Hope its a nice treat now. Thanks a lot everyone for the birthday wishes. Enjoy your Diwali to the fullest.

You are ice and fire, the touch of you burns my hands like snow.

                                                           Amy Lowell.

The thrilling sensation that exploded in Karishma's belly, on hearing Udit's dangerous yet authoratative demand, was something she wouldn't have ever encountered before. It seemed to her as if she heard Greek, but when his raspy voice once again echoed in her ears, a shiver ran down her spine because he just didn't voiced out his unexpected demand, he held her palm.

Her ever so soft and milky palms in his large, cold grip, made her feel as if the entire world was going around in circles or to be more appropriate, she felt like holding a jelly fish.

"Udit, why can't you eat on your own?" Ranveer inquired, though he knew what was running in Udit's stubborn and jealous mind, but he felt like he sure can have some fun.

"Should have known that this jerk would interrupt in between!" Udit commented running his other hand through his hairs, thinking of a sensible excuse.

"Because I have cut my finger and i am finding it hard to hold the spoon. Now let's go because I am hungry". He reasoned and without even hearing, their replies, he dragged Karishma along with him to the far end table after inquiring from the care takers. 

Ranveer gave amused looks to Sheena who hit him on his biceps, as he bend down with mock saluting her, and walked off whistling to himself.

Sheena looked at the duo who sat across the end, facing each other but with tormented looks on their faces. For once, Sheena understood the reason behind Udit's look, but why did Karishma looked like that? Was there something troubling her?

On the table, Karishma was knotting her fingers awkwardly with hesitant smile on her lips. She felt utterly confused and distraught all of a sudden with his actions, but her heart was fluttering in excitement on being close to him, and she was getting afraid.

The more he came close to her, the more emotionally attached she felt herself with him, and she knew at the end, they would be hurt, but who has control over their feelings. They are irresistible; can develop for anyone at any time.

"Are you going to feed or do I need to get an invitation printed for you?" His authority filled tone reached her ear canals bringing her back to the earth.

Sighing, she lifted the spoonful of rice, with Dal, and brought it near his lips, but instead of taking in, he held her hand, turning it towards her mouth and demanded, "Eat!!"

"What??"

Udit sighed pissed and taunted sarcastically, "Generally, your ears are sharp like an owl, then what happens whenever I speak something to you?"

"Now will you take this spoon in your mouth, or do I need to force feed you?" He warned in finality, closing his one fist on the other side.

Gulping a lump down her throat, Karishma immediately, ate and fed him after she was done.

Once done eating, he slowly sipped the water slowly, and asked, "You want to ask something from that big mouth of yours, instead of chewing your lip, you better ask it or you will eat up your lips only!"

"Huh!"

"When every second you start biting your lip, your teeth, make a little sound as you start muttering some words inside your mouth due to nervousness. That's how I know!" He replied nonchalantly before she could even ask him her thoughts. When did he started paying so much attention on her slightest of sounds?