See, This Is My Heart!

This book is #6 in short story. Thank you so much guys.

And I won Wordzmith awards in five categories. Thanks to each one of you for voting. I love you all. You all are simply amazing fans.

I can't think of many things more attractive than a beautiful person whose beauty isn't what actually attracts you.

                                                                         Dau.

Won't the adrenaline rush in that one moment where the love of our life confesses his over growing possessiveness for us? The ultimate action, a human ends up taking is to rush out of that place in order to control the colour of red that creeps up into the cheeks. The same happened with Karishma as she pushed Udit a little away, and controlling her rising heart beat, dashed out of his room with a blush and smile making their way on her lips adding an extra element to her innocent face.

He kissed me!

Udit kissed me! He loves me!

Her inner soul kept on chanting it as she ran to the hall without even halting in her steps. It was like the entire worlds happiness was bestowed upon her and she wasnt able to express her gratitude to that Lord.

She entered the hall and straight away bumped into Sheena who was coming out from the opposite side checking in her notepad, the list of the guests.

Karishma bit her lip as Sheena supported her through her shoulders giving her a smug look. Sheena felt the tint of pink seeping into her face, as she was trying to keep her face down to hide her swollen lips as well the smile that was fighting it's way in.

"Whoa. Did you got your favorite candy?" Sheena teased already understanding the reason behind her smile.

Nodding a no immediately, Karishma ran away from her sight in order to avoid the embarrassment whilst Sheena burst out into fits of giggles earning amused looks from the other teachers.

"What happened?" Ranveer appeared out of nowhere startling his laughing fiancee who shrug her shoulders and walked off, leaving him confuse.

"Why is everyone acting so strange today?" He was wondering in his mind only when his eyes went straight ahead, and his jaw dropped on the ground as he saw Udit hugging Sheena with a big smile on his lips.

"What the hell?" He marched towards the duo who were chatting like lost buddies now.

"What is going on?" He threw his query approaching them almost scaring Sheena out of her wits end. An evil smile lingered on Udit's lips as he spoke sarcastically, "You see I was thanking my beautiful as well as creative teacher for helping me realize a few things".

Sheena pursed her lips in a thin line, seeing the pissed looks of Ranveer who was scratching his neck in annoyance now.

"Arghh, such an unfavourable soul. Here I made him understand the importance of his trustable person in his life and here he is driving me at the edge. Just wow". Ranveer cribbed in his mind shooting daggers at Udit who still had that victorious look etched on his face, which didn't seem to vanish away.

"Okay enough of talking people. The show will start in a while so please go back to your given tasks". Sheena ordered and left the male's alone.

As Ranveer started to leave, Udit kept his one hand on his shoulder and warned in s serious tone, "I know you are no harm to anyone but I have my reasons to go hyper on you. So please stay away from Karishma. Consider it your students request".