Epilogue

If I were to live a thousand years, I would belong to you for all of them. If we were to live a thousand lives, I would want to make you mine in each one.

                                                  Michelle Hodkin.

4 years Later.

The cold wind gushed on her face as she stepped down the train once again in the city where she found as well as lost her love. The fragrance of the surroundings reminded her of her first time in the city where she met him, she fought with him, she strengthen him, she broke him, and she loved him to an extent at which even the heavens would be inspired to shower their infinite blessings on her.

She tucked her silky hair tendrils behind her ears, as she took a deep breath and pulled out her luggage from the train as her mother stepped down, holding the hand bag.

"It's good to be back here. It hadn't changed much apart from few stalls here and there". Archana stated as she felt Karishma trying to mask her inner feelings by faking a smile on her lips.

Nothing changed in the years apart from the fact that now she was a grown up woman, a certified psychologist from Kerala and a great violinist.

The duo resided in Kerala where Karishma took up a job in one of the schools that enrolled visually impaired whilst Archana was successful in attaining a job at a bank which managed them to take care of their household and other essentials.

With her exceptional talents of counseling as well as violin playing, in no time Karishma won the hearts of the teachers as well as students. Totally impressed with her outstanding skills, the institute head officially provided her the certificate of psychology which provided her a new platform of success.

"You go out, I will bring tea for us. I so need it now". Archana stated and walked off, whilst using her stick, Karishma slowly made her way out.

She still remembered the first time she walked in this very direction and she bumped into him unexpectedly which automatically turned her life a great deal.

Days passed, time ran out, but Karishma never stopped loving her Udit.

The same bell sound echoed in her ears, and her anxious steps, automatically went in that direction, until her steps got so faster that, she almost bumped into someone, who held her at her waist securely with his breath fanning on her lips, whilst her arms held his both biceps so tightly as if her life dependent on it.

The touch seem extremely familiar.

"Can't you see and walk?" She heard the angry query and she immediately replied, "I am so .....

It was his voice. His raspy voice that kept on ringing in her ears for years now.

Her words were stuck in her throat as her mouth hung open in shock. They once again met at the same place in the same way.

Before she can utter a word, she heard him chuckling. The sound which she missed the most. His infectious laughter.

"So did I become Mr. Chuckle now?" He moved closer to her not removing his hands from her waist at all, and there colour began rising on her cheeks with just his mere touch.

"Udit!" His name rolled out her tongue and he closed his eyes, as a tear slid down his eye hearing her voice finally after the sepreation of four years.

"Karishma!" He whispered her name softly like he was reciting a prayer, and the dam broke from her eyes and it was a sign enough for him to pull her in his arms, as she clung to him and cried resting her head onto his chest hearing his heart beat again. They finally felt alive today!