The Piognant Revealations!

Letting go of your painful past is how you open yourself to a wonderful future.

                                                     Bryant. H. McGill.

The tremor circulating one human's mind when they finally make up their mind to reveal the deadly secrets of their life is such disastrous that it makes their entire body numb and devoid of any emotion. Udit couldn't deny the fact that he wasn't trembling with fear and insecurities in that moment, but he also can't comprehend whether it was rightful decision or not, but in that moment when Karishma kept her assuring hand on his, he knew that he could trust the first girl he had ever talked to in his entire childhood.

"Before you start talking, can I know why you chose today for revealing everything, but most of all why me, not someone else?" She put forth her confusions moulding them perfectly in words which might not irk him.

"Because inspite of my all efforts, there is something in you, which doesn't let you move away from my life, and I just know that I can trust you with all my secrets without making a fool out of myself."

Tears of happiness stung her eyes, as she felt the feeling of trust in his words. She knew what he was about to reveal her was more than heartbreaking, but the thought that he trusts her with himself, was enough to make her smile. Her wait, her dedication, her prayers were finally being paid off, and she couldn't help but to shed few tears of contentment.

He sighed deeply knowing fully well that, she was happy with his words. He stood up on his feet, and walking to the window of his room, he opened it, to let the cool breeze in. He sighed deeply and she waited for him to start, with a heavy heart.

"Like you knew I wanted to be a cardiologist, it was not just my dream but my passion to help people to live their life and for that I worked day and night in my senior year. I wanted a scholarship to study abroad and my hardwork was paid off, when I was selected in Canada". He started with a small smile reliving the happiness that he had felt on being selected in a foreign country.

She too smiled feeling his smile through his words, and he continued, "But my father wasn't pleased, so we're my relatives because they thought that once I go abroad, I will change. I will forget my values and morals and would become a rogue forgetting all my ambitions. Only if I knew that getting into an argument, with my father for this reason would cost me my entire life, then I wouldn't have been stubborn to go there".

Tears stung his eyes as the hurtful looks of his father played in his mind once again and how broken his mother has been, when in his anger he had blurted that, he no longer wanted to talk to them anymore if they were going to be controlling parents. From that day his guilt never subsidized but it only increased ten folds more with each day.

"I won in my stubbornness, but it became my biggest nightmare". His voice became heavy, venomous and rageful. His eyes held the look of mock fury and agony as he remembered those who were the reason behind his this state.

"In university, I met Raul and his group of four guys, one of whom was my roommate too. Since I was new there, they became my friends. I was hesitant at first, but they were so shrewd and manipulative, that I got trapped in their friendship like a rat gets trapped in the net, when he is lured by the cheese". He stated devoid of any emotion now.

Karishma flinched at his hateful tone, unable to utter a word or even make a slightest of sound.

"I considered them my well wishers but that was my biggest mistake. Inside, they were jealous assholes who were not able to tackle the attention every teacher and student used to give me because of my activeness and intelligence of mind, but see my fate, I was too blind to even see all these things. They only wanted me for my notes, but when that also wasn't helping them to reach upto my level then.....,"He replayed the most hurting flashback of his life as his tears of agony made their way out.