Your Courage Is Unshakable!

You will never do anything in this world without courage.

                                                                   Aristotle.

The ambiguity of emotions is such that at times, that one human can't debate with their own self on whether to hold themselves up, or keep on crying in the vulnerability from their soul is relieved forever. Udit felt the same in the bottom of his heart. His sorrows surrounded him in such a strong grip, that for the first time, he wished in his life to cry, to weep, to sob endless that no sort of painful emotion will hold him.

He was tired of being strong now. He felt hollow in the wound that was given to him, and now all he desired was for someone to fill that emptiness by their presence.

And without a doubt, he knew that, the one who can support him, who can accept his broken self without asking for anything in return, is Karishma! The one girl who made her place in his heart years back, when she proclaimed him to be her friend, just because he helped her.

He had never forgotten that sweet little girl, who batted her eyelashes at him, who kept on shaking her two pigtails every now and then, when she conversed with him, and the one, who entered his life so unexpectedly that, since that day, his life started to change. 

"Udit, come rest for now please". Karishma's concerned voice brought him out of his emotional ride. He didn't knew for how long, they were sitting on the ground holding each other, but all he knew was that, he needed her like anything.

He parted from her, and feeling his tears still cascading down, she raised her both palms and wiped his face slowly and steadily, as if taking away his all pain forever.

She helped him up, and made him lay down on his bed. Covering him properly with the comforter, she was about to leave, when she gets a tug at her wrist. 

"Don't leave me alone today!" His pleading voice reached her ears and her heart twisted some more, hearing the fear in his tone. She can't even imagine the pain he was going through, but all she felt for those guys was disgust and hatred. She had never even hated Kanya for betraying her friendship as much as she hated those guys for destroying his life.

They killed her Udit in a way, in which she found herself breaking alongside with him.

And just then realization dawn on her, that she had addressed him as Hers. Her Udit. Her first ever male friend and her,.........Love.

This is what it was called, Love. The reason why she was never able to keep herself out of his life. The reason why her heart started beating faster, when he was near her.

They were joined with the other years ago, and finally they have found each other once again, maybe in totally broken way, but nothing was big enough that true love can't heal.

"Won't you stay?" She heard his hesitancy in his query, and immediately turned around and sat on the bed, not wanting to be apart from him, for even a second.

Sensing her movements, he shifted a little making place for her to sit properly and she sat beside him, and pulled his head on her lap, whilst his arms encircled around her waist tightly.

She started messaging his scalp slowly and he closed his eyes, for once trying to sleep peacefully.

"Should I say something?" "Hmm". He mumbled lowly not opening his eyes.

"Forgive them!" She said in a low muffled tone, scared of his anger, but she didn't wanted him to remember their sins every second of his life, and torture himself to death.