The Final Decision!

Dwelling on past bad decisions, you've made only allows those decisions to keep defining you. Forgive yourself and move on.

                                                             Mandy Hale.

Pain is said to be integral part of human's life, but contrary to that belief, even happiness is one important aspect. When that happiness finally enters the doors of one's heart, all they feel is floating in the air, with a smile always plastered on their lips, and Karishma's state wasn't any different since a week now. Her lips were always curled up with a smile just with the mere mention of Udit's name or with just his presence around her.

At first, she found it unusually weird, but as his actions started to make sense to her, she felt herself liking his protective nature for her.

And how won't she, when he was the first person after her parents, who managed to touch her soul in a way that she felt it was always being lit up like a lamp! 

She was laying on her bed, in the night feeling the softness of the velvet comforter around her body, already excited for the next day since it was Diwali.

Her most favorite festival and much to her surprise, she just learned that Udit was her Cousin Yuvraj''s cousin too. She can't believe that he was the same Udit whom she had met years ago in Yuvraj''s marriage, but now that she analysed their all bickerings, she understood the depth of their every fight, which started years ago. (A/N: Check the Biggest Diwali Bash which is another book given on my profile for Clarification)

"But what if he gets pissed with me again? Though he is not brooding these days, but with me accompanying him to the resort, what if he goes back to his old self?" She mused sitting up straight on her bed, with a pout stuck to the sides of her cheeks.

He won't Karishma. Stop being so paranoid. He is changing himself. Can't you feel it?

I do, but I can't take his rude self anymore. It hurts.

She reasoned to her subconscious in a low muffled tone, whilst her subconscious mind gave her a shrug not pestering another thoughts any further.

Before, she could move further to her thoughts, there was a knock on the door, and carefully, she got up and received the person at the door, who happened to be Sheena And Ranveer.

"Happy Diwali". The couple wished her ecstatic, and she beamed at them, giving a small hug to Sheena.  Before Ranveer could hug her, Sheena warned dangerously, "Don't hug her or else Udit will break your all bones".

"What the? Do you have to take his name and scare me away?" Ranveer cribbed shooking his head at his fiancee who burst out laughing whilst Karishma blushed side ways.

"Ahaannn, someone is head over heels for that crazy man, it seems". Sheena teased catching Karishma red handed who bit her bottom lip suppressing a smile.

"Nothing like that." Karishma let them in and theysat down on the chairs kept opposite to the bed.

"Well here we got you chocolates!" Ranveer passed her the box and she took it with a grin. Sheena wiped off her tears that made their way out seeing her favourite student smile even when she has so much to worry about.

Indeed she was like an inspiration to all those who always cribbed and cried in their pains forgetting the fact that if they accept their life the way it is going, it won't be any different from those who lived normally. But it take guts to live like her, and she was sure that not many can cope up with this challenging life.

"By the way we heard that your cousin has requested for special permission for you to celebrate Diwali with them. You are going right?"  Ranveer inquired wanting to change the topic before Karishma could sense Sheena's emotional turmoil.