16

I walked to the library to find Paige after muggle studies. I had fifteen minutes until 4:30, when I was going to meet Wilder.

I wanted to talk to paige and see how she was. I felt like I had been only focusing on my problems when she had her own fair share of blocks in the road. She needed to know that I would always be there for her.

I peeked in and saw her reading a huge book that was at least the size of her head. Which can sometimes get pretty large.

I smiled to myself and walked over to her.

"Hey Paige, I'm sorry about this morning, I broke up with James but I just... it wasn't right to treat you like that." I explained.

She furrowed her eyebrows, "Are you serious? Really?" She asked.

I nodded, "As serious as Black!"

"How did that go?" She asked.

"Not great but I'm not here for me, how are you?" I asked changing the subject.

"I'm fine, yeah I'm alright." She said, closing her book and standing up.

She picked up her bag and we walked out of the library. I could hear her sighing, I looked over at her. I raised my eyebrow. She noticed and sighed again.

"Remus he...I asked him on a study date, and honestly I don't know what to do. He didn't even give me an answer. He just said he would think about it, what does that mean? Does it mean he will actually think about it? Does it mean no?" She asked rapidly.

I hugged her, "Paige, chances are he really likes you, I can feel it. But maybe he's scared." I explained.

She looked confused. "Scared, of what? Me, is he scared of dating me?" She asked looking worried. I laughed, "No, he is probably scared of hurting you, because of his furry little problem." I said in a whisper.

"Oh" she said quietly. Knowing Paige, she would be feeling guilty for putting Remus in a tough spot.

"Paige, I'm proud you stood up to one of your fears, and going after what you want. You just need to go tell him how you feel. Why don't you go now, I have to go meet someone anyways." I told her.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"Yeah go ahead, I'll be fine."

"Thanks, but your not off the hook, we are talking later!" She said and walked away.

"I'll add you to my list", I muttered after she was out of hearing range.

I walked out and went upstairs to my room. I changed into my jeans and a old shirt. I grabbed my Quidditch boots, helmet, and broom. I looked at my clock, it was 4:31. I raced through the castle and ran out to the field.

I noticed Wilder sitting on a bench. I walked over, sat down beside him, and started taking my shoes off and putting my boots on. "Sorry I'm late I had to help a friend. Boy problems."

He laughed.

"It's ok I understand, I've had a couple friends with girl problems come to me too. Bloody annoying, I don't know how to ask out a girl, much less talk to her, so don't talk to me!" He said shaking his head.

I laughed, "Well you're doing fine talking to me." I complimented, I finished with my boots and stood up. He smiled and muttered a quick thanks.

"I think we should do a couple laps around the field to warm up first, does that sound good?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure." He said jumping on his broom and starting. "Hey, no fair you started first!" I called out. He turned and laughed, "Not my fault you're slow!" He called back.

I jumped on my broom and followed him, "Slow my arse, Myerson!"

It was nice playing a game of one on one. Not all the hustle and bustle of a dozen people rushing around you and balls flying and general chaos. No this was good.