23

This chapter is dedicated to Welcome-to-the-city for requesting such a great idea. I said I would make it happen, didn't I? If you have any ideas or suggestions, don't be afraid to talk to me about it! I love hearing your thoughts and ideas about this book!

The next morning I woke up to music blaring through Marlene' s CD player. I rolled over and prepared to throw my pillow at Marlene, but what I saw was in no way ordinary or Marlene.

" Lily... What are you doing?" I asked curiously, to the stretching girl in front of me. "Yoga. My Grams says it's good for the soul or something." She explained, moving to another complicated pose.

"Lily... Can you do this some other time rather than seven a.m.?" I asked. "She said to do it early. Helps you have a good day." She said shifting to another pose.

"Okkkaaayyyh... are Paige and Nicole at breakfast?" I asked attempting to change the subject.

"Yeah, they said they were. Told me to wake you up by 7:30, but guess I don't have to now." She said getting up and dusting of her leggings.

"Ok thanks." I said rolling out of bed.

-/-/-/-/-

"Hullo!" I sang as I plopped down beside Nicole. "How are you this morning?" I asked attempting to be cheerful.

"Well I'm having a fantastic morning! Nicole giggled, "Silas Hall, that Ravenclaw I've been seeing, he brought me flowers. Did you see them? The roses, right on my nightstand." She asked giddily.

"Uh... Yeah, they were beautiful." I lied, as in I had not seen any roses.

"Aaammmmp!" She cried, imitating that of a game show buzzer.

"They were on the dresser! Caught!" She said, dumping a spoonful of eggs on her plate. "Sorry! I had other things on my mind." I explained. "Like what?" She inquired.

"Like Paiges late night rendezvous, keeping Remus guilt free, and James may or may not have told me he wanted to be with me." I  explained.

"What?" Nicole squawked beside me. She quickly put down her fork. "Are you serious? What did you tell him?" She demanded.

"I said okay, but we are taking it slow right now." I said, ignoring her prominent frown.

She smirked, "is that what we walked in on last night?"

"Huh?" I asked, what was she even talking about?

"Me, Sirius, and Remus came out into the hall and you two were hugging each other. He was all over you." She explained.

"That's so not true, well, yes we hugged. But we weren't all over each other!" I said a little louder than I meant.

"Who were you all over?" Sirius said, sitting on the other side Nicole.