2# NETHERLANDS THE LAND OF CAGED SPIRITS

CAROLINE'S POV :

I am left at the gate of my new house I don't know why my driver left me with the car and where is he now? . I opened the gate, ew it was soo dusty but It opened easily as if someone pushed it.

I was still drinking and finally widened my eyes

'' waow.... I mean really waoooww hhaha I can't believe this, my dad chose such a huge and beautiful house..... But it's very old :/ I don't like it DRIIVVEERR?"

a man with blue eyes,wearing blue and white pant shirt and a black diamond ring came with my luggage

"ohhhoo handsome., who r u? "I said making myself at home

"John "said the man

" oh yeah I remember dad told me about you he said that u r very trustworthy is it? If yes than ur an idiot? "

" dint he mentioned that I lives in this house? "

" oh cool.. So, where do you live? ''

"in the basement. I mean this double Storey house is like two floors one basement in which there is a one big room with 2 more small rooms that is kitchen and washroom and another portion is upper floor where the entrance gate is located and it have 8 rooms with 1 big lawn with the stairs going up to all the rooms and more importantly a big and airy kitchen which is in the hall at a corner "

I have noticed that am being spy... Whenever I looked around no one appear except for John who was near me .

NO ONE'S POV

Caroline chose the best room for herself. It was big and with beautiful carving walls. The room was decorated with small square shape pieces of colorful mirrors like those in churches but everything was covered with dust and webs, furnitures were covered with white cloth and a lot of dust and Webs over it like nobody lived there for many years within two hours John  cleaned all the dust and Webs, uncovered all the furniture, painted walls,etc . After all the cleaning caroline went outside of the mansion and sat on the few planted grass. There was another house next to her mansion, there were many plants, flowers and grasses but non of them were fresh, all were dead. An old lady was watering those plants and was staring at caroline

" WHAT? WHY ARE U STARING AT ME? '' caroline screamed

The old lady left the watering pipe and ran inside her house

Caroline was a little astonished to see her reaction but soon she decided to go for outing. She took the car and drove away.

In the middle of her driving as usual she got lost the way to home and stopped her car near a market . It was 1/2km from her house.

Caroline asked the shopkeeper "where is Netherlands?Can you plz help?"

The man was shocked to hear this question and replied "are you the one who is from Chicago?"

"yes "replied caroline

" oh so what is your experience there I mean you seem alright? "

caroline gave him a questioning look " what is with the Netherlands or my house? "

" its the land of caged spirits "he added" no one lives there, it is said that the people who went there, are never found... "

" oh c'mon idiot tell me the address to my house, my mansion is called CASTLE OF NETHERLANDS "

After hearing this the man was shocked too as calorine said castle of netherlands he told her address and wanted to warn her but she dint listen and drove away.