15 # Jenifer

"dady"

I greeted my father and hugged him he was also very happy and surprised at my sudden return he scolded me at not informing him about my return he is always very concern. Well I went to my room put my luggage, oh my god I missed my room I took off my boots and jacket and laid down on my bed.
I was in my house with my father but my mind was still paddling with the thoughts related to what happened in netherlands

Now I should forget everything and start a new life without wine, a peaceful life, and I will try to become better than I was before.

With that motto i slept for ten hours.

******************************
I opened my eyes and found myself in the basement sitting on the rocking chair . What! How I came here? I saw a silhouette gesturing me towards the frame which was in front of me. The frame suddenly fell and there was a hidden mirror on the wall. I saw myself in the mirror I waved so as myself in the mirror also waved. I decided to stand so I stand up but in the mirror I was sitting and giving myself a dreadful looks which made my heart jumped my eyes widened and I took a step back

" NO " I screamed, and realized that i was on my bed and it was a stupid dream I got up and went to my father's room.

" oh dear your awake "My dad said and hugged me again. I nodded and he gestured me to sit

" I heard your screams. Is everything okay? "

" yes dad everything is fine "I smiled

The rest of the day went with my dad talking and laughing and having ice cream and pizza which I missed very much at least it was better than butter and bread but when he asked me about netherlands I answered him with nothing special.

It was 10 pm and I was very sleepy I went to my room and found my mobile ringing. The call was from private number. I decided to receive it.

" hello? "
....
" hellllooooo"I said there was no response I decided to end the call but suddenly I heard

"Caroline? " I heard a shaky voice

" yes its me. Who are you? "

" Caroline its me Jenifer "

What the hell. Why is she calling me now? What does she want?

" Caroline are you listening please don't end the call please forgive me. I believe that you will forgive me because you are my best friend '' her voice showed guilty,she almost wispered and...... scared?

''and you have lost the right of calling me your best friend when you lied -"I was cut off by her

"I know Caroline but I did it for a purpose please Caroline forgive me "

" What purpose "

" um.. My mother "Now I could hear her crying

" My mother is heart patient she could not bear sorrows so I lied... I am sorry please forgive me Caroline "

" alright apology accepted "

" I want to tell you something Caroline can we please meet somewhere? "

" ok what about the green park tomorrow at 4 pm? "

" ok done "

" by the way is it something important? "

" yes Caroline it is very important since you have gone to netherlands. I am having a dream of your death "

What my death? It must be Elisabeth but how is it connected with her?

''it is not only dream but also some forces in my house sometimes my wardrobes starts to open and close itself and sometimes me and my mother fell someone pushing us from our bed it is very scary Caroline today morning I felt someone in my kitchen and when I went there I can't believe my eyes I saw you in Grey dress covered with blood you saw me and smirked and walked fast out of the room and vanished. it looked like you came from 14 century. Your hairstyle and the way you walked was old.. Very old.. Caroline I know it wasn't you. It was someone else but she doesn't want to hurt me nor she want anything from me . I am the only way ... She.. She wants you "

What.. Elisabeth?