10# A Visit Back To The Nighbour

I rushed out of my room with continuously flowing tears from my eyes, John kept on screaming he came after me but I ran to the basement and closed the door at his face.

... After 2 seconds I realized that I was in BASEMENT omg the place of ghosts, John kept on screaming, calling out my name but I dint listen to him. I was intensely broken from inside . what the hell, since when I started to love John that extent. Well I was too scared and dint dare to enter johns room so I opened the door. John looked relief.

I cried alot and I covered my face with my hands. I could feel johns hand forcing my hands to let go of my face and he succeed i looked at him.

"Caroline.. " he was about to say something but I intrupt" John please tell me something about those silhouette and the chair " I was really broken and can't believe that he was married and I don't wanna hear any thing about it so I changed the topic and came to the point.

" why are you crying? " I know he's trying to change the topic but that's it I can't take it more I screamed '' DONT DROP THE TOPIC.. just simply answer me. Don't be innocent last time you were excused with ur lame excuse of having a headache but today you have to tell me everything Jo.. '' I was cut off by John hugged me suddenly .

" Caroline... Why dint you ask me about my wife? This shows that you really don't love me as I do "

What? He... L-loves me?

He then release me and went down (not giving me a chance to say something) to his basement and closed the basement door.

I can't believe my ears.
.
.
.
.
Ok so it's day 6 in this house and still I dint get those answers an... Wait how about talking to the neighbour. It was about 8 of night I changed my clothes and went to the main door to out just then John asked" hey! Where are you going? " I gave him a smile and said " non of ur business ".
Idiot...