6# Is Some1 Going To Believe Me?

NO ONE'S POV
Caroline then spend the whole night outside of that castle and kept staring at those silhouette. the silhouette vanished when the sun began to rose but Caroline dint slept the whole night as she was bare scared at the moment.

CAROLINE'S POV

"Caroline?... "
I turned around and saw john. Oh my god.. Now he's coming?

" what are you doing here.. Outside? "
I then told him everything that happened.

" who told u to go in my property? Dint I warned u to stay away from the basement? " he was little rude this time but still polite.

" who the hell are you to talk to me in this tone don't you ever forget.. you are my driver... A DRIVER "

John rolled his eyes and stepped towards the castle

"NO, NO John, don't go inside there are ghosts"

" ok "John said almost ignoring me..
Again ignoring me Uggghh what's his problem. This driver is really getting on my nerves

John opened the gate i stayed at my position my heart began to race. John then went inside

" Haha Caroline nothing is here."

Are you kidding me darling?

" oh c'mon Caroline come in "

____________________________________

*COMMUNICATION on MOBILE AFTER 15 MINS *

" and then John called me in and I was soo scared dady it was so difficult for me to go inside the same castle, somehow I managed to get to my room and then I... "

Thomas dobrev " Ahh yeah yeah.. "

Caroline" dady?.. What yeah yeah? You are not taking me seriously please I am not imagining things nor making stories to get ur attention or whatever please dady believe me "I was almost sobbing " I am hurt as well I got little injury while I was running, I really saw a ghost boy and those ghost silhouette standing at my room window I wonder if they are listening our conversation.. "

" CAROLINE STOP!.. I mean my child please stop crying everything will be fine just wait few days and you my dear child will be at home with me and then Dr. Smith is going to start your treatment "

" dady please believe me "

" yes my child don't worry maybe it's my fault to send you there but there was no other option left. The cops have caught jenifer and she have admit it now and the case will be close soon and jenifer will be punished soon "

" jenifer admit her crime ? "

" yes my dear she spoke the truth in frustration of daily questioning "

" dad then why m I still here? "

" as you know that I am standing for a prime minister post so there are some of my enemies who will do their best to make me quit from my seat. That is why... "

" oh okay dad I understand. So after one month when you will be elected then I will come back "

" yeah sure my child.,well Dr. Smith once told me to send you somewhere so you may feel better and get better soon because you are only suffering from depression and little craziness but I think he was wrong "

" NO dad Nooo I was in my all senses and saw the ghosts.. "

" ok Caroline its late night here so I'll talk to you later "

" ok bye dad "

" bye take care child "

______________________________________

I came out of my room with teary eyes, red nose like i cried alot and sat on the sofa in the lawn. behind the sofa was John, sitting on large dining table

" why are you crying Caroline? " John asked in concern

" then what do you expect me to do? "

"...um.. " John stepped towards me and sat beside me

I looked at him . He must be feeling sorry for my condition.. Ugh I m not lying "do you still think that it was my imagination?"

John looked down at his shoes *sigh*
" NO " he then faced me took my hand in his and smiled..