11 # Dead..?

I walked to the neighbour and saw the same old lady watering the dead plants she looked at me and ignored me. Since I have met her I have found her very rude.
"excuse me miss? " I said waving my hand and she saw me but dint gave any response. Weird .. I came closer to her

" um.. I said hi.. What's your name by the way? '' I said smiling. Now I am facing her and she looked curious

"hi sorry I dint hear you I am stella, nice to meet you Caroline "still she dint smile
Why is she so serious? Did someone slapped her?

" I am Carol.. Wait how do you know my name?

"I just know, you are my neighbor How will I not know your name"

"well if you know my name then you might know as well that I have stopped taking drugs n wine. "

" Caroline... My dear I know everything that is happening in your house " she spoke softly. But how is this possible? What does she know?

" you do?.. If yes then why don't you help me out? Why don't you tell me everything about this house, about the silhouette and the chair in the basement? "

"why don't you ask me about your follower?" what? A follower?

" followers? " is she talking about my twitter followers?

" yes followers the day you stepped in this house you feel like some force is following you am I right? "
I was astonished to hear that.. How did she know that. What the hell is going on

"calorine I got to go somewhere will you please be quick with your questions "

"um ok just tell me whose dead body was that on the chair and who were those silhouette? "

... " ok.. What if I tell you that your house is filled with many souls and you saw five of them. Every soul thinks that you are the murderer but I know your not "she smiled while saying that she knows I am not. What? souls?I am.. Murderer? " Caroline I have to go "

" oh yes ok see ya "I said while making my way to home
I opened door and saw basement door closed and John was sitting on the same damn old sofa his back was on me. I came near sofa and I opened my mouth to say but I was cut off by John

" do you believe her seriously? "
Ohman he knows

" yes and will you tell me more about it? "I replied really rudely

" calorine dobrev, go and check your mobile maybe it's time for you to leave "

" What ,cool great again you are trying to ignore my questions look john if you wont tell me i will get to know by someone else maybe that old lady stella so you better tell me okay "

" then ask her simply, find yourself because I am not going to tell you anything Caroline "

" but why? "

" I just want you to leave tomorrow "

" really cool you said you love me and now you want me to leave just because I am asking you some important questions''

John walked to his basement without answering me. I then ran to my room and I checked 5 calls from dad I called him back

"hey dear "

" hi dad, whatsup? "

" nothing, I called you but you dint pick my calls is everything okay? "

" oh yeah dad''

''well I called you to tell you that anytime you feel like coming hear.. you can because I won the elections and I am being provided with the security from the ma-"he was cut off by me

" oh wow dad I am so excited do you have any idea how much I missed you and I feel so alone and yeah a great news for you I stopped drinking "

" oh really dear I am so glad to know that and I appreciate that you lived alone for a week almost. I was worried for you when I heard the news of the death of the driver Johnathan but when I got to know that you were alright I was relieved "

A.. Death? John?

" the driver died? "

" yes dear his body was found smashed in a crashed car that must have happened To his way back to home "

" NO dad you have misunderstood,John is alive and living with me he owes the basement and he's living here for many years "

There was a burst of laughter on the other side..

"who's John, looks like you still dint stopped drinking. Johnathan never lived or visited netherlands castle and nobody lives there except for you in fact nobody lived there for more than 60 or 70 or maybe more than that years. I wanted to send you somewhere where no enemy could reach so you will be save and I chose netherlands castle. honey I gotta go talk to you soon bye take care"

I replied him with bye n ended the call. What is happening here?

If the driver Johnathan had died then who's the man I am living with? Why is he acting like my driver?

♡ Vote and comment ♡