13 # The Bride

I was astonished to see it. I don't believe this it can't be... This can't be John...

According to stella this house is full of caged spirits.... According to my dad nobody lived in this house for many years...

So...Is John one of those caged spirits??

My body begin to shiver and I took a step back as my gaze went on the covered frame I came closer to that frame it was very huge frame with a huge white dirty cloth over it. I sighed in fear and took one side of cloth and pulled it but it was too huge cloth so it was half pulled, half picture was easily be seen and there I was shocked...
My heart was beating faster it was black and white picture and it was me in a bride dress in the picture with old fashion hair style... This isn't me this must be someone else I am not married yet. I pulled the half cloth and saw john as a groom and on the left bottom of the frame it was written the year 1940.. Then I realized that the girl must be Elisabeth...

now I was literally shivering after knowing the fact that John is dead many years ago and I am living with a spirit..suddenly I felt a strong gaze on me it was giving me shivers I turned and steped towards the door to get out of the basement and as well as the castle of netherlands.

I opened the door and faced John.

"John" I wispered.

"as I told you today you will be leaving and look -"

I started to run and dint heard anything. I ran out of the castle and entered in the garden I decided to call my dad to pick me up as the bearing of my car was damaged ....

My mobile was inside my room. OH MY GOD now what do I do? I turned to see the gate and faced John.
With many questions and a great fear I walked towards him. expecting that he would not hurt me.

" is it you in the picture of 1940? " I asked him

" well calorine I am John Gilbert and was a living carefree human son of one of the renowned king of the time jack Gilbert, like you. when I was 15 I met a beautiful girl Elisabeth who was 11 years old girl and was blindly in love with her. I know it was stupid for a high renown son to fall in love with someone you don't even know. However when I was 20 I proposed her and she accepted my proposal. Till then she was very kind sweet and caring but infact nobody knew that she was a witch. Elisabeths mother Ellie Carnandoz was very much found of doing black magic and used to kill people and caged their spirits in a specific place. The place where my castle belongs THE LAND OF NETHERLANDS she even killed her husband and used to taught Elisabeth the dirty skills of her black magic. One day on my father's order the crew of the people of my kingdom caught Ellie carnandoz and set her on fire but her daughter Elisabeth stayed there infront of her burning mother and decided to seek for revenge from the kingdom and she took the advantage of my proposal and after marriage she killed my family and the people of my kingdom. She killed my 5 year old younger brother by pushing him from the stairs of the hall . He was motionless for three days then he died"

My eyes widened when he said that she pushed his brother from the stairs that means I saw his brother that night on the stairs and the silhouette must be his family

"she even killed my neighbor stella who was a garden lover "he continued
What stella too?

" then why did you lie to me? "I asked him

John sighed" Caroline I never lied to you. never ever . You used to call me a driver but I never admit it "

Now it's time to ask him all the questions which are paddling in my mind including, how he died? What happened to Elisabeth? If every person who came here and never went back then how am I alive Till now? Who was following me? What's the danger? .... What next?