7# Is John Hiding Something?

CAROLINE's POV

It is a relief that at least John believes me but still I think he just said to comfort me. Oh God please help me, this is my 5th day in this house but I am not happy at all and I have to live some more days.
....
Uggghh...
I think I should talk to John about what he thinks about me. Does he really believe me or he still thinks that it's all my imagination?
I stepped towards the basement door

*knock knock *

John "hey Caroline, whatsup?"

Caroline " nothing much John I just wanted to talk to you"

" ok let's go to the dining table "

John closed the door of basement. I wonder why is he so conscious about his basement?. John and I sat on the chairs of the table

John "ok so Caroline, is everything okay? "

"not really John, *sigh* John I wanted to know if you still thinks that I am mad and imagining things or do you believe me and.."

"NO I believe you Caroline"

"what.. I mean do you? Really John? "

" yeah Caroline, I thought u were lying but when I realized that u weren't drunked so... "

Oh yeah I haven't drunk since that day. I threw all the bottles. Oh I am missing wine.

Caroline " oh yeah I wasn't drunk ''

John just replied with Mhm

"and if you believe me then tell me what was that? Who were those silhouette and whose? I don't think that those silhouette belong to any human? "

" Caroline.. *sigh* look I believed you but that doesn't mean that I can answer your questions "

I don't why John is acting weird now he first said that he believed me then he is saying that it doesn't mean that he could answer my questions. What the hell, he was living in this house for many days or months or idk since when.

" but you were living in this house for many days I guess so I thought you knew about it or did something like that happened with u ever ?and the most important part of this strange happening is some how connected to the basement because ... "I said breaking the silence between us but I was suddenly cut off by him

" Caroline I am having a bad headache... .. I need to rest so please excuse me "he said and went to his room I mean the basement ofc.

Is John hiding something from me? But why? Am I not a member of this castle?. . Looks like I have to find about this strange happening and about this castle by my self...
And for that I have to search for a clue in the basement...
John told me that he would be leaving tomorrow at 10:00am till 4:00pm to meet his brother in hospital... Mhm..that would be perfect time to search his basement and it won't be dangerous to go in basement in morning or afternoon.

Vote and comment ♡