3# The Basement

CAROLINE's POV :

"i hate my new home, driver drive me back to my old mansion in Chicago "I said to John. Is this a home? I mean yeah very big, beautiful but no life here, no luxury, no television, no mobile networks, and no food too since day one I am eating damn bread jam.

John stare at me" why is that so? "

" because my home is soo home alone, no one lives near this house except for a weird old lady and you and this place is so desolate "

John dint give any reply and went to his basement... Is he mad?  He dint reply me.. Ughh

~~MORNING~~
NO ONE'S POV

On the table for breakfast John was spreading butter on the bread and when he saw caroline with a wine bottle he took the bottle from her hand and hand her the slice of bread

" Hey "Caroline shouted" give me back my bottle its my food and filling "

" no, it's not good for you, it's harmful and if ur drunk all the time then how will you enjoy your life "

" i have no life... My only best friend is my wine its a drug to me ofc, not even jenifer.. ."tears started to fell from her eyes "i hate jenifer, she lied to everyone and my father, it was her fault not mine... She's a murderer"

John stoke his hand on caroline's head and said "i know".

It was NIGHT. Caroline woke up by a scream of a girl coming from the basement. She stepped out to the lawn and walked towards the door for the basement where John lives. She knocked at the door several times but she got no response

"John?.... "Caroline call John but when nobody appeared she opened the door to the basement, as she opened the door suddenly all the lights begin to sos
It was dark with little light which was going on and off. Caroline got afraid and drank a sip of wine.

" John" she went down to his room but John was not there. The sos of light stoped and the lights were on. There was a dim yellow light in johns room the room was not decorated it was having one bed at a corner and a small table with two sofas and at the left side of the wall there was a big framed picture which was covered with a white cloth and an old chair which was also covered with a white cloth but there was someone sitting on the chair. Caroline went near the chair and as she was about remove the cloth she suddenly notice someone behind her, as she turn to look behind her, it was John.
"you shouldn't be here "

" J-John.. I-I heard someone screaming, who was it? And if you are here, right in front of me then who is...... "as caroline turn to point on the chair. She saw nobody on the chair. The chair was simply covered with white cloth but no one was on the chair.

" who is..? What? "John said raising his eyebrows " oh.. That's why I told you to stop drinking, look at yourself so scared "

" No I saw a body on the chair which was covered with a dirty white cloth and before that I heard someone screamed and lights were going sos on and off "

" oh calm down caroline, nothing happened like that I was in the kitchen and saw you in my room so I came that's it. It's all ur imagination or its because of ur best friend wine "

Caroline engaged in a curious thinking and after a long thinking and argue with John, she stepped to her room and slept
.
.
.
.
.
.
JOHN in his room (basement) :
.
.
" why did you do that? "

Plz plz vote and comment